Mars - Official Site Launched

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The official site for Mars War Logs has launched which you can find here.
In addition there are 5 new screens released (click on one of the images below to browse through them).
More information.

I only know I want this game since the first moment I've seen it.
But for whatever reason, everyone makes a show-off but no preorder available till a few days prior to the release. :(

Looks very good.

I like what Spiders did with Orcs and Man, & Faery, Legend of Avalon. I really like these developers. They also have another RPG on the way called "Bound by Flame"

http://spiders-devblog.tumblr.com/bound-by-flame

My only beef is that this game's look (Mars) is perfect for the red planet, unfortunately this is the typical look for just about any post apoc RPG on EARTH! Perhaps our earthly developers are channeling some distant memory??????

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool. It seems like a single-player, single-character game, but that is not made clear. (There was a bit of overlap on the web site content, so I may have missed something.)

Looks pretty cool. It seems like a single-player, single-character game, but that is not made clear. (There was a bit of overlap on the web site content, so I may have missed something.)

Yes its a single player game as are they past games. You will have companions though it's stated in the game description.

I for one can't wait for there next two games.

Couchpotato, you eternal pessimist - what do you think you're doing with all this "anticipation"?

Tis not the way of your people… :D

Regarding the game:
- character levelling system with talent trees
- impactful dialogue
- tactical combat
- choices and consequences
- companions with unique traits
- crafting system
- 2 different guilds (factions?)

Well, I'm certainly very interested!

Last edited:
Couchpotato, you eternal pessimist - what do you think you're doing with all this "anticipation"?

Tis not the way of your people… :D

Regarding the game:
- character levelling system with talent trees
- impactful dialogue
- tactical combat
- choices and consequences
- companions with unique traits
- crafting system
- 2 different guilds (factions?)

Well, I'm certainly very interested!

I'm in a good mood right now.:) I liked there other games that helps to. Also there next two games don't deviate from there formula like other studios.

It could also be that linear narrative choice driven story's are my favorite type of rpg. Developers can keep there open world games.

I'm in a good mood right now.:) I liked there other games that helps to. Also there next two games don't deviate from there formula like other studios.

This one looks quite good - not being fantasy is a decisive factor (don't know how other people can handle so many fantasy games). But waht about those two other games you are expecting them to release? I think I heard something about one, but can't even remeber what was it about...

This one looks quite good - not being fantasy is a decisive factor (don't know how other people can handle so many fantasy games). But waht about those two other games you are expecting them to release? I think I heard something about one, but can't even remeber what was it about…

I meant this game and there other one called Bound by Flame. Should of clarified that in my post. These are the next two games.

Back
Top Bottom