Van Helsing II - Teaseday #5 The Choppers

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Neocore Games shares a glimpse at another enemy in Van Helsing II called the Chopper, and has information that more teaser, and trailers are on the way.

Dear fellow hunters. on today's Teaseday you deserve more than one monster. As spring gets closer you can expect more and more big news, teasers, trailers and details about The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II. It's coming and it's going to be epic.

Meet the Chopper Family.

Choppers are the among the most terrifying soldiers in General Harker's army: even their comrades keep their distance from them, and not just to avoid the sharp killing mechanism fused to their bones. Imagine that you must serve with someone who recently emerged from a mad scientist's laboratory, twisted and mutilated until he became a living weapon, seething with rage... In short, a creature with serious anger issues and also a chainsaw attached to his arm.
More information.

A few weeks ago I bought VH(1) for my Mac. I mostly game on a PC, but I use a Mac for work and thought, why not?

The damn thing crashes every 5-10 minutes for no apparent reason. This is on a Mac where I can play Diablo 3 and Borderlands 2 in high quality mode without a problem.

I posted this about it on the Steam forum, and still haven't heard of any fix. Anyone else have trouble with VH(1). Really mad about this, waste of $15, especially since F2P Path of Exile works really well.

Back
Top Bottom