The Legend of Erthia - Game Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
It has been a while since I posted anything about the fan inspired M&M game The Legend of Erthia. The developers have a new update on Facebok about a new game.

I have completed the next dungeon for LOE - Armageddon. LOE - Armageddon currently has over 50 first person view maps created! So, I am going to take a slight break from LOE - Armageddon and go back to Kingdoms of Erthia (LOE - Tactics) and begin some more work on that. My goal for KOE is something like a cross between Fantasy General and Fantasy Empires.
More information.

I'd be interested in playing this game, but it seems may be the developer is trying to do too much. I've used RPG Maker myself, and even made a 3 hour game for my 11 year old daughter, which took me about 3 months and probably 40 hours of continous work, and I did nothing even remotely as difficult as what the developer has done here. If he's got 50 maps, maybe he should settle on making a 10-20 hour game, especially since it's a non profit project. That alone would be several hundreds of hours of work for a single developer (which I am assuming he is).

Back
Top Bottom