Dungeon Hero - Preview @ IGN

Dhruin

SasqWatch
FireFly's Dungeon Hero has been previewed at IGN:
The build that we saw was understandably early -- the game doesn't ship until March 2009 -- but the combat already showed some promise. When a group of six enemy goblins approached our unwilling hero he performed a series of spins and lunges that did a good job of repelling one goblin at a time while still keeping the main character in the center of the action. There was a solid amount of chaos going on around us as the friendly faction -- there are four in all with Gold Star (friendly) and Red Eye being the only two shown to us -- bombarded an enemy stronghold with cannon shots.
More information.

I will be keeping a watch on this game. Although I'm not typically a hack n slash player, I liked what I read. I was a big fan of Enclave, and they made the comparison. I'm also a fan of the Stronghold games, so I have high hopes from these devs. The screenies looked like Enclave graphics, with Arx Fatalis setting, and a good dose of Stronghold style british humor. That to me is a promising combination.

Sounds interesting. 250-300 skills is a big skill tree. And a sense of humor in hacking and slashing is always a good thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom