Skyrim New Gameplay Footage - Resurrecting Chickens

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

CountChocula

Keeper of the Watch
Some new gameplay footage has been posted on Gametrailers

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/137

First footage showing Iiz Slen Nus (Ice Form Shout), Fein Zey Grohn (Become Ethereal Shout) and Elemental Fury Shout.

Also resurrecting dead chickens, gaining the allegiance of a friendly dragon and other cool stuff.

Last edited:
Chicken humor? Did one of the Fable developers get hired on by Bethesda? :p

There was chicken humor in Heretic, which was a few years before Fable. So perhaps a Raven person got hired ...

My understanding is that the chicken joke came about from an unintentional quirky A.I. behavior.

In an interview from a few months ago, Todd mentioned that their QA testers discovered that NPC necromancers were routinely resurrecting chickens in order to continue harvesting their eggs.

They also found that chickens were reporting crimes to guards. :wow:

He mentioned that they fixed the glitch that allowed chickens to report crimes, but it seems they found this chicken business to be funny and gave some footage to GTTV of a chicken being resurrected.

Thanks for the linkage, CountChocula.

Hah, I remember being so frustrated in Oblivion when I tried to Sneak, I was always being seen. It was night, NO one was around. Turned out it was the damn Cat mod, an ambient mod was breaking Sneak, doh.

Back
Top Bottom