11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

It will definitely come out before AoD.

I could release the Beta today!! :) But I won't.

Which Beta, the one from 97', 01', 03', 06'? Beta-Cleave or Beta Grimoire? :D I'm glad he released this before Wizards and Warriors and way before Dungeon Lords as he promised. D.W. Bradley at least released his shovelware! Australian developers are timely folks. The whole New Testament was delivered quicker :)

Partly true. I do have 2 different beta versions of the game. However, the NT did take MUCH longer to write and produce. While there is no general agreement, most scholars speculate it was completed somewhere between 70 and 90 AD. Writing likely began up to 20 years earlier. Cleve is still not quite in that league!! :) Well, at least not yet!!!! :D

Partly true. I do have 2 different beta versions of the game.
Does that include the "final beta" you are supposed to be testing since January?
Oh, <30 days to release! Yay! ;)

So we have somewhere between 1 and 27 days before release. Or, as is most likely, release date is pushed back because of zombie invasion/cat puking and destroying only know copy of the game in existence, or a meteor shower destroys the car.

I'm pretty sure the game was released February 30th, azraelck. You must have missed it! It'll be out again the next February 30th.

My prophecy is that it will be reased some time between 21st and 23rd of december 2012.

This '11 days to Grimoire release' was posted like 21 days ago, but we all know Grimoire works in a different universe with a different scale in the space-time continuum. Great Scott!

I have one, but it can't generate enough power to go that far in the future.

I just popped forward to March 15th, 2011. New release date set to July, 2011.

March 15th, 2020. Seems there was a cave-in of the bomb shelter. Grimoire put on hold for a bit.

March 15th, 2030. The new extended concrete bunker is finished. Now working on the last few bugs, beta should be starting in a couple weeks.

March 15th, 2040. Seems Cleve has passed away without completing his magnum opus.

March 15th, 2050. Cleve's grandson Cleve Blakemore II has committed to finishing the work, it will be done in 2051 for sure. He swears not to leave the bunker until it is complete.

March 15th, 3010. It seems Cleve's descendants have turned Grimoire into a family tradition. Still isn't released. Latest release date is Nov.17th, 3010 at 4:34 PM, for sure this time. Cleve Blakemore XLII's latest reason for a delay is to bring it up to compatibility with the release of Mac OS C (OS 100). There are also just a small handful of bugs that won't take any time at all to fix, plus a few dialog trees that need to be spruced up. He assures us that the homeless man he showed the latest additions to was extremely impressed and said it was the best looking retro rpg he had ever seen!

I can keep going further, but I don't see much point. Will Grimoire ever be released? Perhaps, but I really don't think my machine can go THAT far into the future. I really don't want to risk breaking it by trying.

Cute, definitely cute. Cleve it's over to YOU now!! :)

I really don't think my machine can go THAT far into the future.
This reminds me so much of Asimov's short story "The Last Question". If you have never read it before, please do so before opening the spoiler — the story isn't too long.

Just thought the story should be read without thinking about Grimoire too much, although that might have happened anyway.

Now replace the question "Can entropy be reversed?" posed to Multivac with "Will Grimoire ever be released?" — And you will have your answer.

I see (cause there's light)- Let there be Grimoire, and there was….. :)

Corwin, could you please start cutting finger off that beta you have and placing them into the internets?

Make a multi-volume solid rar, like 30 volumes. Publish one volume every 2 or 3 days until Cleve releases it.

Back
Top Bottom