Gothic 3 Orc camps outside Vengard

lanux128

Sentinel
why are the Orcs in the camps outside Vengard hostile to me? can i just take them out without any problems with the Orcs faction later?

yes you can take them out just like every orc in Nordmarr, they are just plain hostile

yes, these Orcs plus the ones in Nordmar seem to have a mind of their own.. no wonder the gatekeeper at Faring didn't allow me to go to Nordmar.

You even complete a quest by doing so, and get some nice experience for it. Not sure where that quest is actually handed in, might be the king or the highest fire magician.

You get a reward for reporting the completion to the King, but obviously only if you havent chosen Beliar or Adanos. I think the reward was fairly substantial, several thousand gold or XP.

i tried luring them Orcs one at the time but suddenly the Commander got wind of me & the whole pack chased me - all the way to Ardea! luckily the rebels helped me to finish them off with a casualty or two.. hopefully the rebels won't be cross with me for leading the orcs onto them. :)

Back
Top Bottom