Iran trying to build nukes

Producing fissionable fuel is a pretty difficult task. It doesn't take that many bombs to make a facility inoperable. Unless of course it is buried in a deep bunker, then you have to use a bunker busting nuke.

I would be aghast if those facilities weren't buried and decentralized. And that's probably a reason why Israel haven't attacked yet. I don't think that even a sustained bombing campaign can achieve more than just a delay.

Nukes? Now that would be interesting. All the bets would be off…

What I find intriguing is the number of people who think Israel want to attack Iran. All Israel wants is to be LEFT ALONE!! They want to be allowed to exist. That's not too much to ask is it??

Let's see… Operation Opera, Operation Orchard, death of Gerald Bull, deaths of nuclear scientists in Iran….
History contradicts you Corvin…

From Wiki re Operation Opera: Following the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, American forces captured a number of documents detailing conversations that Sadaam Hussein had with his inner sanctum.[18] The archive of documents and recorded meetings confirm that Hussein was indeed aiming to strike at Israel.[18] In a 1982 conversation Hussein stated that, "Once Iraq walks out victorious [over Iran], there will not be any Israel." Of Israel’s anti-Iraqi endeavors he noted, "Technically, they [the Israelis] are right in all of their attempts to harm Iraq."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera#cite_note-hussein-17

What I find intriguing is the number of people who think Israel want to attack Iran. All Israel wants is to be LEFT ALONE!! They want to be allowed to exist. That's not too much to ask is it??

I think they would attack if they think Iran is developing nuke's in order to wipe Israel off the map. I don't think they want to.

From Wiki re Operation Opera: Following the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, American forces captured a number of documents detailing conversations that Sadaam Hussein had with his inner sanctum. The archive of documents and recorded meetings confirm that Hussein was indeed aiming to strike at Israel.

Now Corwin, how few sentences from BUDGET meeting in 1982 can be used as a justification for an Israeli attack in 1981?

http://www.ndu.edu/inss/docUploaded/SH-SHTP-A-000-635_English.pdf

The only justification they need, IMO is that countries like Iran and Irag had/have promised to WIPE Israel from the map of the world. I'm a great believer in pre-emptive strikes and at least my knowledge comes from people (not all Jews) who actually LIVE in Israel, as opposed to a very biased media!!

The only justification they need, IMO is that countries like Iran and Irag had/have promised to WIPE Israel from the map of the world. I'm a great believer in pre-emptive strikes and at least my knowledge comes from people (not all Jews) who actually LIVE in Israel, as opposed to a very biased media!!

Except nobody in Iran or Iraq ever said that.

This may sound pretty incredible and pretty far out, but sometimes Jews lie. I know, it is unbelievable and frankly boggles the mind to contemplate but yes in fact they do. Quite a bit as it turns out.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has repeatedly said that Israel is a rotten state that nobody wants to live in - especially not any Jews. Ahmadinejad pointed out that the majority of the world's jews live in the United States and no amount of recruitment by Israel over the past fifty years has been able to entice any significant numbers of jews to immigrate. He has specifically said the day is coming when it will naturally collapse for lack of interest and "Israel" will be wiped off the world's maps because it can no longer maintain a population high enough to qualify as a country. He has said it will die naturally from lack of interest despite the desperation the radicals in Israel demonstrate in trying to whip up one conflict after another with their neighbors.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has never expressed a desire to destroy Israel, has never threatened Israel and has never threatened to use a nuclear weapon on Israel to destroy it. He has never threatened any of Israel's people or advocated "exterminating the jews" or expressed any admiration for Hitler. This would be quite odd given the huge population of jews living inside Iran who enjoy great personal freedom and complete acceptance by the people of Iran.

Incredible as it seems, Corwin, I know it is pretty far out, up there with Bigfoot and the Jersey Devil, but the Western governments lie about lots and lots of stuff to their own people to gin up various wars they want to wage. If all they ever did was tell the truth, we probably would not have had any wars for the past thousand years. Lying is what psychopaths do to get others to do their bidding.

As a Christian, Corwin, your first, second and third allegiance is to the truth. Let God be true and every man a liar if it comes to that. Men lie when they say Christianity is used to start wars. That's a lie. Lies about Christianity are used to start wars and lies about Christ are used to justify them. They are all liars and they go astray as soon as they are born. Don't be a respecter of persons and believe that because somebody is a self-styled authority that they are not lying. It is likely if they represent themselves as an authority that they are lying and using the trappings of authority to get you to accept their lies.

Deep underground in a massive fortified complex be

That's exactly what Israel doesn't want, Corwin. If Israel was left alone, it would become patently obvious nobody is willing to live there and would give anything to emigrate out.

They need a constant state of war fever to whip up patriotism and loyalty that would otherwise be non-existent.

Sixty years after it was founded, Israel is one of the worst smelling nations in the Middle East. Former Palestine had far superior sanitation and sewerage infrastructure than Israel has ever bothered to maintain.

It says volumes about any place when it smells so badly of human waste you can smell it when your plane is landing at the airport. It is an insult to God to insist that this is his doing. If Israel really were sanctioned by God I am sure it would smell better than it does. If anybody wanted to live in Israel they would not put up with the horrific odor. There are third world countries in South America that smell better.

Actually Iran has threatened Israel!!

No, it hasn't.

It would seem the only jew you are not terrified of is Jesus Christ, Corwin. I think it is supposed to be the other way around. Wisdom begins with the fear of God, not the fear of jews. You are just parroting their war propaganda because you are scared to contradict them. Rather, you are supposed to fear God but otherwise no man, especially not jews.

Israel has it's own army, the fourth largest in the world. They can suit up and fight their own battles. If they are unwilling to fight for their country then they cannot expect to keep it.

The sooner the Christian-Zionists stop feeding the bears, the sooner they will go away. It is about time that Israel was cut loose to be a big boy and act like grownups. If this means getting along with one's neighbors and ceasing random attacks constantly on countries around you for no particular reason, I guess this horrible fate is what awaits Israel - showing respect for others and learning to get along with nations around you. Anybody can start wars, they do it all the time in Africa. I am sure with all the brains and intelligence they are endlessly claiming to have 24/7 in the media around the clock they will figure out a way to take care of themselves. Of course, if they really are not as smart as they like to think they are, the future could be a bit dicey for them.

Don't get me wrong Cleveland Mark, but it's hard to take your statements with credibility. You haven't provided evidence for your claims, which are contrary to fairly common knowledge (I am not saying it could not be correct, but saying something and proving it are two different things). On top of that, you said Jews lie, and quite a bit apparently. This seems to reveal a distaste for the entire people and makes it that much more difficult to read your statements with credibility. Please justify.

Actually Iran has threatened Israel!!

Actually, USA and its allies has threatened like the entire globe and invaded a good number of them!!! Ha!

It's only natural Iran would want to develop nukes. Today, if you are a nation that doesn't align with imperialist policies of the west and want to protect your sovereignity in the long term, having your own nukes is the only solution. Look at Pakistan, a nation that is globally known to harbour, train and supply radical islamist terrorists. So what's taking you so long, Americans? Why don't you liberate this evil country? Got a problem? Oh right, Pakistan has nukes. Where's your pre-emptive democracy and freedom now? Funnily enough, the world is a better place for it. I don't even want to think about the amount of misery and suffering the western world would bring upon the people of Pakistan were it not for their nukes.

The moment Iran has some, relations with them and the general air in the middle east will suddenly improve far more. Everyone will be butt-buddies with them.

Last edited:
On top of that, you said Jews lie, and quite a bit apparently. This seems to reveal a distaste for the entire people and makes it that much more difficult to read your statements with credibility. Please justify.

Kind of like how everybody thinks Iranians homogeneously hate and want to destroy Israel, are fundamentalist muslims, hate the west and are the one big EVIL ROGUE state these days, no? Oh but we all know that all of that is true so we don't need evidence. I bet some of you can even bring up a video or two of a few Iranian people, representatives of the entire nation obviously, confirming your views.

Might as well call this site StormWatch.

I always find amusing how Israel gets a free pass at murdering people and the USA gets a free pass at invading people, but anyone else who wants to grind some extra XP is a tyrannical delusional monster. Talk about double standards.

Tartarus. Grinding the bleep out off Arqa 17-24.
Kind of like how everybody thinks Iranians homogeneously hate and want to destroy Israel, are fundamentalist muslims, hate the west and are the one big EVIL ROGUE state these days, no? Oh but we all know that all of that is true so we don't need evidence. I bet some of you can even bring up a video or two of a few Iranian people, representatives of the entire nation obviously, confirming your views.

Might as well call this site StormWatch.

Did I say anything like that? Please stay on topic.

That's exactly what Israel doesn't want, Corwin. If Israel was left alone, it would become patently obvious nobody is willing to live there and would give anything to emigrate out.

They need a constant state of war fever to whip up patriotism and loyalty that would otherwise be non-existent.

Sixty years after it was founded, Israel is one of the worst smelling nations in the Middle East. Former Palestine had far superior sanitation and sewerage infrastructure than Israel has ever bothered to maintain.

It says volumes about any place when it smells so badly of human waste you can smell it when your plane is landing at the airport. It is an insult to God to insist that this is his doing. If Israel really were sanctioned by God I am sure it would smell better than it does. If anybody wanted to live in Israel they would not put up with the horrific odor. There are third world countries in South America that smell better.

Wow!

If that isn't the most blatantly obvious lie there can be or it must be a sign of total ignorance and of never having been in Israel !

Israel is one of the most technology advanced countries in the world and I can tell you that its sewerage system along with everything else is well more advanced than it was 60 years ago !

Unless, you think that living in an Afghan cave is a good sewerage system and are against any Western ideas, then I think you should give up your laptop and go there.

Because Israel has so much more than it did before its independence.

Don't waste your time Pladio. Where is no point in arguing when somebody is spouting nonsense.

And your views, "as opposed to the very biased media", are balanced ones Corwin?

Last edited:
Did I say anything like that? Please stay on topic.

Oh so you are a thought police now? Going around telling me what to say and what not to and deciding whether it's on topic? I'm sorry that you didn't get my meaning but I am most certain that I was on topic, so if you don't like that, do please stop reading this thread or my posts.

As for an answer, no, you didn't say that but you know what? I didn't say that you said that either. So, please stay on topic.

R00fles!!

Back
Top Bottom