XCOM 2 preload available

henriquejr

Fluminense Football Club
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hi everyone!

I don't know if it's already old news but XCom 2 pre-load is already live on Steam.

URL: http://steamcommunity.com/games/268500/announcements/detail/843665914362353836

This announcement also has a .JPG showing the release date across the world. Zone 1 will be 4th Feb, so Corwin, INXS and George Miller (from Mad Max fame) will get to play the game first :p Unhappily I don't come from a land down under.

To Myrthos: would you create a specific forum for X-Com 2, please ? Thank you!

This announcement also has a .JPG showing the release date across the world.
Why the hell didn't they cut the very eastern part of russia from the left border and paste it to the image's right border? :D

Why the hell didn't they cut the very eastern part of russia from the left border and paste it to the image's right border? :D

It was supposed to be cut out and added later through a season pass, but someone thought it's an error and returned it to the rediculous spot.

Yes I'm aware you knew I'll write that, yes I'm predictable, yes don't feed the troll. :D

To Myrthos: would you create a specific forum for X-Com 2, please ? Thank you!
Not likely to happen. Not enough long-term traffic to keep a dedicated sub-forum alive. I would recommend using the Non-RPG forum.

Not likely to happen. Not enough long-term traffic to keep a dedicated sub-forum alive. I would recommend using the Non-RPG forum.

But don't you think the game will generate a considerable amount of buzz (since many members already preordered the game and others will buy it later) with we RPGwatch members playing the game, installing/uninstalling mods (let's not forget Firaxis will officially support mods), changing ideas about the best squad formation, asking for help, etc etc ? Would this not qualify to open a new dedicated sub-forum ?

Ok then, I take back what I just asked for!

Case closed!

I preordered and would post in a sub forum but I have to agree theres probably not enough interest site wide to support one.

Honestly unless theres a back and forth argument between a couple, three people most threads can't sustain themselves much less a whole sub forum.

Just start a tips and strategy or xcom catchall thread or something and interested members will post.

But don't you think the game will generate a considerable amount of buzz (since many members already preordered the game and others will buy it later) with we RPGwatch members playing the game, installing/uninstalling mods (let's not forget Firaxis will officially support mods), changing ideas about the best squad formation, asking for help, etc etc ? Would this not qualify to open a new dedicated sub-forum ?
I expect the game will get a lot of love around here. My ordering plans got derailed a bit, but I hope to join the horde fairly soon. Long term discussion board-wide? We'll see how that goes.

Just start a tips and strategy or xcom catchall thread or something and interested members will post.
Exactly. If it blows up into dozens of conversations, I'm sure the powers-that-be will consider how they'd like to proceed.

Back
Top Bottom