Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

$2,838.05 looks ugly! -> let us reach at least $3,000 = 6 more donators at $30.

Swen responded and following the tiers up to a certain level is OK.

In addition you can get your name in the game by pledging at RPGWatch. It needs to be a name that fits the lore though, so in some cases some modifications to a name might be needed to make it still resemble your name good enough and also fit in the lore of the game. I'll just drop them the names and they come with a counter proposal for the ones that don't fit to well.
Don't know yet how many names we are talking about, but will find that out.

I'll update the information on the fundraiser page as well.

Swen responded and following the tiers up to a certain level is OK.

Up to a certain level? Care to elaborate?

Also, I am assuming pledging at any sort of "limited" tier through RPGWatch to get those rewards is not possible?

Updated again. Corrected an error and updated the counter and bar(s).

Thanks for organising this, Myrthos. There are some great rewards there and I'm looking forward to a great game from Larian. :)

Thanks for chipping in :)

The shipping costs on the fundraiser page are higher than the ones on the Kickstarter page.

I kicked in $15. I was hoping to get a copy of the game but by the time i had enough money it was too late. I will try to kick in another 15 at some point to get the game. Things are just brutal right now. But I wanted to support the devs. Good luck & i hope it's a massive success.

The shipping costs on the fundraiser page are higher than the ones on the Kickstarter page.
The shipping cost for me are higher than for Larian. I don't have a business account with the shipping agency. They ship everything to me and I have to ship it around the world.
Shipping in Europe varies between 9 Euros (in Netherlands) and 15 Euros. Shipping something to the US is 18 Euros. Shipping to other areas is 18 Euros, sometimes more.
This is all without Track&Trace. The donation page mentions dollars, not Euros.
And those prices are when the weight is not too high. This is the Dutch page with the pricing information. If someone donates for a level that requires shipping, feel free to send me the exact amount if you figure it out from this page, or contact me and I'll tell you what it is.
And before I forget, Paypal chips a bit from the added shipping cost as well.

I kicked in $15. I was hoping to get a copy of the game but by the time i had enough money it was too late. I will try to kick in another 15 at some point to get the game. Things are just brutal right now. But I wanted to support the devs. Good luck & i hope it's a massive success.
First thanks for the donation.
Secondly, everything is welcome and even at $15 you still have a chance on getting the game and also a chance on your name in the game.
You could get the game because there are always some who donate, but don't need the game and last time Larian gave me a round number of keys. If they do the same now, I can give the keys to people who donated at a lower amount.

So, I'm seriously considering moving my pledge here, but... how do we get our rewards? Is it the same as pledging through the KS, so it gets linked to your account at the Larian Vault? And how does that work exactly? What if I registered there with a different email address than here?

No it doesn't go through the vault. You get the key and all other stuff from me (and I gt them from Larian)

The undead origin stretch goal has been achieved. Also, Larian added a digital soundtrack to tiers $40+. They also added more tiers (way too many from my point of view).

No it doesn't go through the vault. You get the key and all other stuff from me (and I gt them from Larian)

Okay. And do we get to pick the distribution platform (GOG/Steam/Vault)? Or is it all Steam?

EDIT: Sorry for the nitpickery by the way, I'm not deliberately trying to be a PITA. ;)

The last time we only got Steam keys. I also think that last time, alpha en beta access was only through the Steam keys.
So I don't know For sure. I would have to check that, Although I don't think it will be a major problem to get a GOG key.

Either the end of the Kickstarter or if they will have the option to pay via PayPal, the end of that. Whatever ends last.

Our fundraiser needs more cash :)

Note that all tiers are available to you, even the ones that are no longer available at the Original Sin Kickstarter.
Also the add-ons are available to you.

As a reward we get to name up to 10 watchers in the game who might be involved in something noteworthy.

Note that all tiers are available to you, even the ones that are no longer available at the Original Sin Kickstarter.
Also the add-ons are available to you.

Might be worth adding this to main announcement.

It is: "You can get the benefits of the tiers matching your donation, even if that tier is sold out at the Larian Studios Kickstarter."

Back
Top Bottom