Exp:Conq Expeditions: Conquistador - Preview @ Gamers.de

Expeditions: Conquistador

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The German site Gamers.de has previewed Expeditions: Conquistador. The preview is in German, but here is the summary in English:
Not everybody will like Expeditions: Conquistador as I mentioned already when the first beta was released a few months ago and my summary is not much different from that preview.
What is offered is a hardcore RPG in a refreshing setting with a high difficulty, mainly caused by it not being balanced well, which might lead to a high frustration level. Because of that the game reminds me a bit of X-Com: Terror from the Deep, the second alien tactics game released in 1995.
Still, the new environment, the low price, the exciting group dynamics and the sense of adventure as the journey on new soil results in a romantic feeling of freedom and danger, make Expeditions: Conquistador especially enjoyable to the more demanding role player and the historically interested player.
More information.

Sounds perfect. Don't change a thing, you beautiful Danish bastards. :)

Not everyone will like this game: it's very challenging, fun and unpredictable. Well, thanks for the heads-up!

Back
Top Bottom