CD Projekt RED - Live Event Update

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Eurogamer has some news on what will be talked about in CD Project RED's Live Event that takes place in less than 8 hours.

You'll see brand new gameplay footage from The Witcher 3, ooh err, and hear more about the board game The Witcher: Adventure Game. The GOG pre-order details for the game will be shared, which are bound to include all sorts of enticing goodies, and GOG will unveil its new technology that CDP hopes will take it to infinity and beyond.
They also have an exclusive screenshot from The Witcher 3, showing some people hanging around.

jpg

More information.

i will hang out with them, cant wait :D

With the game you get stickers, a game map, a Witcher Universe Compendium, the soundtrack and game manual.

It's funny, how with the standard edition you a good chunk of what other games' collector's editions come up with.

EDIT: And we have sound on the livestream page. :D
http://new.livestream.com/gogcom/REDGOGstream

Nevermind, it's off again. I need to calm down. :D

Will pre-order this in GOG (have the 2 first ones in physical box, but I'm not buying retail versions anymore, even CEs, after Game.UK cancelled the ME3 CE of everyone less than a week before the release...)

http://zone-archive.com/tmp/hype_train.html

its alright to be hyped i guess, but dont go preorder games, ur doing more damage than u can imagine.
Reward developers by buying products when they are actually released and u more or less know what ur getting.

EDIT: music is playing again :D

Wow. Alright that looks CryEngine good. Thank you CDProjekt for upping the ante on what an open world game should be able to look like.

Also GOG Galaxy might be one step towards the kind of competition that could help keep Steam on its toes - at least if more big publishers stop being terrified of DRM free.

It looked amazing indeed. Like, I've no idea how they can get away with detail like that, in an open-world game. I'll definitely be beefing up my system next year.

Somehow, though, I was hoping for a more playthrough video. Like, having them play 15-20 minutes of the game. And if we won't be seeing any of those 45 minutes of gameplay from E3, I'll be pissed.

@Fanest: I understand what you're saying, but after the amazing thing they did with TW2, I'm all in. I certainly don't do this with most titles.

EDIT: And done. It seems they're also providing some extras right now. Like 4 soundtrack songs, and some artwork and hd videos

OMG did you see Geralt and Triss' hair?! It's not a paper, it has a volume!
That was unbelievable. I want this game so badly.
(the vid starts at 26:38)

For those who didn't or won't watch, preorder is available on GOG and you can get it up to -20% off if you have previous The Witcher games.
http://www.gog.com/thewitcher3/en

Preorder also means you get NWN for free. Yuck. Well… Better than nothing I guess…

Don't forget to sign up on http://www.gog.com/galaxy

And the most important thing:
Gamers who are paying in EUR, GBP, and AUD are generally charged more for the games that they buy than gamers in the US. We don't see much sense in that, so we've come up with a solution that lets us treat everyone in those regions more fairly (without giving our legal team a heart attack). For The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt pre-orders GOG.com will make up the difference out of our own pocket by providing users with a mix of $9.99 and $5.99 game codes.
This is why I hate EA/Origin. I always have to pay 50€ there while others pay only $50. Long live GOG!

Last edited:
OMG did you see Geralt and Triss' hair?!
That was unbelievable. I want this game so badly.
(the vid starts at 26:38)

Yeah, it looked f-ing unbelievable. I'm downloading the HD videos right now, and hope they included that trailer also. It deserves to be seen in HD.

The thewitcher.com website is really taking a pounding. It timed out several times. It's good to see people are excited. :D I'll be returning when it calms down a bit.

Dammit, it seems they didn't include the trailer they showed off during the conference in the gog videos pack. :(

Nevermind, it's already on youtube in HD glory :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua3PH7LVPvs

Last edited:
Okay I don't really want that huge figurine so I've preordered the digital game. And you're right, the page is "suffering" from the traffic, I couldn't pay one whole minute! :D

201288y.png

Beautiful, colour, live and realised world and characters I see here. The beastiary is also not short of amazing.

I prefer disk versions and will be happy to buy the enhanced edition sometime down the line.

Wouhou, new game to pre-order!

Boohoo, new game to pre-order!
My wallet was more like that. :)

Downloaded four mp3s from OST.
I've said before and everyone was angry with me that TW2 music was not as good as the one in TW1. But these four tracks from TW3 are amazing!
And unlike you know who (spit, spit, spit), they've credited the author!

Back
Top Bottom