Pillars of Eternity - Win A Free Game

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
We have another contest for all of you this month. This time thanks to forum members ChaosTheory & Azarhal we have a few digital copies for Pillar's of Eternity to giveaway.

Now I'll make it simple so just reply you want a key, and the winners will be picked at random to play the game on its release. So good luck everyone I hope you win.

Update
: Here are the Key Winners.

• Nerevarine
  • Pladio
  • Nephologist
  • wiretripped
  • Nukester
  • One Reserved for The Staff (Thank you ChaosTheory)
Seems the letter N was very lucky today.:lol:

So congratulations to the winners that were picked by randomly drawing your post number, and I will be sending you a PM with the key in a few minutes.

Last edited:
I want a key as well please.
Thanks so much :)
Game should be awesome!

Well, I suppose I will take a stab at this contest. I would love to play PoE on release, but I am a bit financially strapped at the moment.

I would love to have a key if I'm randomly picked.

I also hope that the people who obviously registered just to reply to this thread are not being considered.

Well I would love one a key and do the same thing when I got a key for D:OS and buy if it as good as they say.

I also hope that the people who obviously registered just to reply to this thread are not being considered.

Yeah, hopefully there is a "minimum post" requirement. Which I assume there is.

Yeah, hopefully there is a "minimum post" requirement. Which I assume there is.

Why would you want this enforced. I have been following RPGWatch for years but have not been registered. I found I could not reply unless I'm am registered. So I did so.
Why is this a reason for disqualification? Are you trying to even the odds of you winning?

We have another contest for all of you this month. This time thanks to forum member ChaosTheory we have three keys for Pillar's of Eternityto giveaway.

Now I'll make it simple so just reply you want a key, and the winners will be picked at random on the day of the games release. So good luck everyone I hope you win.

Update
: New members are not eligible and will be disqualified.

More information.

This is unfair! You original message did not have the disclaimer about new members.

sign me up

You would leave an innocent to suffer with nary a twitch of your sword arm? RrraaaAAGHGHHH!!!

Back
Top Bottom