does anyone remember this old RPG?

liquidpyramid

Traveler
i'm trying to recall the name of this browser based rpg i used to play probably over 4 or 5 years ago. not sure if it's even still around. the main feature i remember was there was a solo play that was text based but played in the browser where you could gain exp and learn new skills and then an arena that worked sort of like an irc chatroom where you could battle other players.

the first area in the solo play you went through some sort of mine with imps or goblins and eventually came to a crypt where you fought a lich. some of the character classes i remember were paladins, thieves, rangers..

wish i could remember more about this great online rpg, it was extremely fun and addictive.

Sorry, can't help you. If you remember any atypical names or words from the game, you might try to do a Google search on them. But I guess you have already done so.

Sounds somthing like legend of the red dragon but that was bbs based. Atleast when I played it it the last time in the 90s.

That's what I thought of at first too, but LotGD doesn't have character classes (nor mines and crypts to go through, come to think of it), so I don't think that's it.

why bother your memory, play good fresh new MMOs, they're a lot of them.

yes, it's true. classics are inherently old, no doubt about it. But not necessarily every time-tested object.

Yes, we would always remember those classics, but when we forgot, then just let them go and don't need to try that hard to recall them.

Back
Top Bottom