Drakensang:RoT Ergo's AddonPack

Ergonpandilus

The Preacher
Ergo's AddonPack for TRoT [Mods] (v1.35)

Ergo's AddonPack

for Drakesang: The River of Time

Drakensang-Am-Fluss-der-Zeit-4-icon.png

Features
+ New application icon
+ 3 new advantages for combat attributes
+ 7 new advantages for spells
+ 6 new disadvantages
+ 10 traits
+ 8 backgrounds (advantages)
+ 50% faster plant lore (gathering) and animal lore (skinning)
+ 25% faster movement speeds for all (including NPCs and monsters)
+ Renamed some attributes and special abilities back to as they were in Drakensang 1
+ Game follows orignal P&P rules more accurately
+ Darker dungeons
+ Localization fixes
+ Bug fixes

Changelog:
v1.50
- Spell localization fixes
* Renamed "Elvenword Silken Speech" to "Elfenwood Silkenspeech" as it was in Drakensang 1
* Renamed "Restituo" to "Attribute Restoration" as it was in Drakensang 1
* Renamed "Rescindere" to "Rescindere Disenchant"
* Renamed "Thunderbolt" to "Fulminictus Thunderbolt"
- Renamed "Clumsy Oaf" disadvantage to "Slow", since there is already "Clumsy" and it's more describing now
- Renamed "Insensitive" disadvantage to "Fragile", to make it more describing
- Revamped advantage categories
- Added 6 new advantages for spells
- Added a new disadvantage for spells
- Fixed issue with installer if installation path doesn't contain any spaces

v1.40
- Added new traits "Ancestors Blood", "One Hander" and "Talented"
- Restored "Astral Block" disadvantage
- Casting times adjusted to better follow P&P
* Clarum Purum (cure poisons) casting time increased to 7 rounds (was 1)
* Balm of Healing casting time increased to 5 rounds (was 3)
- Renamed "Arrow Tempest" to "Rain of Arrows" as it was in Drakensang 1
- Renamed existing advantages like "Vitality Bonus" to "Vigor" to follow P&P naming
- Balanced and fixed the new advantages
- Minor localization fixes

v1.35
- Darker interiors (in areas where sky is not visible)
- More localization fixes
- Advantages' descriptions fine tuned
- Renamed "Lightning Reflexes" -> "Combat Reflexes", as such name exists in TDE
- Renamed "Leveling Points" to "Experience Points", as it was in Drakensang 1
- Added proper Special Abilities to quick slots to archetypes
- Changed hit zones to follow P&P rules
- AddonPack fix, Gifted was not giving +1 to Strength

v1.30
- Included "Fixpack" by JOG
* Dialog: You can show the pocket watch to Ulwina Neisbeck even if you managed to have more than one (Possible with stealing…)
* Perfect Soul Knife: magic "on Hit" effect now also available for Half-Elves as it should be (Fayris)
* Perfect Soul Spear: magic "on Hit" effect now also available for Half-Elves as it should be (Fayris)
* Fayris/Jaakon no longer lament over the fight against the trolls on the bridge when it didn't actually happen
* In Nadoret's thieves guild, Cano now only refuses to leave the party when the player isn't a member of the guild himself
* Shadow Robe: removed clipping problems with some hairstyles (New game required)
* Hood: removed clipping problems with some hairstyles (New game required)
* Perfected Soul Spear: Contrary to the item description there was no AT+1,TP+1 bonus (New game required)
- Included "Charakteroptik Mod" by JOG as well
* New bodies: Humans and Elves will now have 23 bodies for females and 19 bodies for males to pick from.
* New hairstyles: 10 hairstyles for Middenrealmian and Tulamidian females and 13 for Amazons
* New faces: 9 different faces to both sexs to pick from.

v1.20
- Added support for other mods (Thanks to JOG)
- Minor updates to advantage strings
- Changed "Resistance to Magic" to "Resist Magic" as it was in Drakensang: The Dark Eye (to fit in the layout)
- Removed "Beast of Burden", was causing crash if no armor
- Added "Spellcasting Prodigy"

v1.10
- Minor changes to Backgrounds
- Localization fixes
- Renamed some Special Abilities
- New advantage: Beast of Burden
- New disadvantage: Humpback
- New trait: Scorched by Magic

v1.00
- Initial release

New advantages/disadvantages
+ Combat Reflexes: +3 to Dodge
+ Martial Arts: +5 to Brawling, +1 to Hit Points
+ Thick Skin: +1 to Armor Values
- Astral Block: -1 to Astral Energy regeneration (Restored)
- Humpback: +1 to Encumbrance
- Lame: -3 to Dodge, -2 to Agility
- One-Eyed: -4 to Ranged Combat, -2 to Intuition
- Slow-Witted: -1 to all Spells
- Wimpy: -1 to Base Parry Value

New magic advantages (spellcasters only)
+ Knowledge of Conjuration: +1 to all Summoning Magic spells
+ Knowledge of Enchantment: +1 to all Attibutes Magic spells
+ Knowledge of Medicine: +2 to all Healing Magic spells
+ Knowledge of Sorcery: +1 to all Battle Magic spells
+ Knowledge of Witchcraft: +2 to all Domination Magic spells
+ Knowledge of Wizardry: +2 to all Special Magic spells
+ Spellcasting Prodigy: +1 to all Spells

Traits (Advantages with 0 cost)
* Ancestors Blood: +5 to Vitalit/Endurance/Astral Energy, -25% to Vitalit/Endurance/Astral Energy Regeneration (n/a for Humans)
* Dwarven Defender: +2 to Base Parry Value, -2 to Base Attack Value (Dwarf only)
* Fast Metabolism: +25% to Vitality regeneration, -25% to Endurance regeneration
* Finesse: +2 to Base Attack Value, -1 to Hit Points (n/a for Dwarves)
* Gifted: +1 to all Attributes, -3 to all Talents
* Heavy Handed: +1 to Hit Points, -2 to Base Attack Value (n/a for Elves)
* Magic Affinity: +3 to Astral Points, -5 to Magic Resistance (Elf only)
* One Hander: +2 to all 1-H weapon talents, -2 to all 2-H weapon talents, -1 to shield PA
* Scorched by Magic: +5 to Resistance to Magic, -3 to Vitality (My homage to "Master of Past and Present")
* Talented: +3 to all Talents, -1 to AT/PA/RC base values (Human only)

Backgrounds (Only 1 can be picked)
* Acolyte: +1 to Intuition, -1 to Cleverness, +5 to Treat Wounds, +3 to Treat Poisons, +2 to Arcane Lore
* Cutpurse: +1 to Dexterity, -1 to Strength, +5 to Pick Pocket, +3 to Streetwise, +2 to Pick Locks
* Hunter: +1 to Agility, -1 to Constitution, +5 to Traps, +3 to Animal Lore, +2 to Bowyer
* Farmer: +1 to Constitution, -1 to Dexterity, +5 to Plant Lore, +3 to Survival, +2 to Perception
* Militia: +1 to Courage, -1 to Intuition, +5 to Willpower, +3 to Sneak, +2 to Human Nature
* Noble: +1 to Charisma, -1 to Courage, +5 to Seduce, +3 to Etiquette, +2 to Fast Talk
* Scholar: +1 to Cleverness, -1 to Charisma, +5 to Arcane Lore, +3 to Alchemy, +2 to Plant Lore
* Workman: +1 to Strength, -1 to Agility, +5 to Blacksmith, +3 to Disarm Traps, +2 to Haggle

P&P Hit Zones
Head: 10% (20%)
Left arm: 15% (10%)
Right arm: 15% (10%)
Left leg: 15% (10%)
Right leg: 15% (10%)
Chest: 20% (20%)
Belly: 10% (20%)

Old values are in the brackets. Basically limbs are now more vulnerable, but head and belly are not getting hits so easily.

If you want to use this mod with other mods, then install this as the last mod.
Download: https://www.moddb.com/mods/ergos-addonpack-for-trot-v135

Last edited:
There were also some inconsistencies with the translations and too many word-to-word translations as well. Like in the settings, there were values, Low, Medium, Up(High) and difficulty levels were named as Easy, Normal and Difficult (Hard). So those are fixed as well. And most of the special abilities were renamed since Drakensang 1, like Stormblade was renamed as Blade Flurry, so I also changed them back.

And since you can now pick up three advantages/disadvantages, I wanted to bring them a bit further and there is now new advantages/disadvantages, traits (0 cost) and background advantages (representing characters childhood/youth). All of them fully optional though.

And of course the speed up for walking/running speeds as well for herb gathering and skinning made return from Ergo's Fixpack for Drakensang 1.

It's a really nice game. I recommend it to all BG-style lovers. ;)

Is there a another way to download this file?I cant get it done no matter how many times i try.I can open the url but when i press"Save file to your PC: click here",it have no response.

Try another browser. Or use JDownloader.

Added another link and updated to v1.30 with character variations and bugfixes by JOG.

I get it done finally.Thanks guys.

Great. :)

If you guys happen to notice any issues with AddonPack or find any other localization bugs (with translation), report them to me as well.

There were also some inconsistencies with the translations and too many word-to-word translations as well.

Wait, what translation are you talking about? A fan-made translation, I guess. To my knowledge, there has not been an English release of D:TRoT yet. So you're playing a German version with a fan-made English translation/mod, is that so?

No. The English version is out everywhere except NA and the territories which get a UK version.

The English version is out everywhere except NA and the territories which get a UK version.

Oh damn, I've missed it somehow then. Unless Nordic countries are getting the UK version (which is often the case, AFAIK). I sure haven't seen any copies on shelf in any game stores here (Finland), nor do the local net retailers have it yet (those that actually have it in their catalogue list it as 'To Be Released'). Ergo where did you get your copy?

works with old saves or do i have to start a new game?

Most of the features will work, but obviously things like new advantages will be out of scope if you are already playing. Won't break the game in anyway though.

PS. And updated to v1.35 with some fixes.

Last edited:
How is River of time?I am getting excited for it as I liked Drakensang the original.

How is River of time?I am getting excited for it as I liked Drakensang the original.

If you liked Drakensang, then you're going to love TRoT. Most of the issues have been fixed, since Drakensang 1 and there is couple of new archetypes as well (Tribal Warrior = Barbarian and Dwarven Geode = Druid). Though I've only played it for few hours, but it just feels better, not stretched too long as Drakensang 1.

Not too bad reviews from Metacritic either with 84 average from 9 critics, though most of them are from Germany but not all. Translation is not perfect though, but not bad either.

Great to hear thanks.Now I must wait since I live in a backwater country sadly...USA that is. :(

Great to hear thanks.Now I must wait since I live in a backwater country sadly…USA that is. :(

And it's been confirmed that it will be available from Steam too.

Though, you could still order that from EU, like Game Mania.

EDIT:

And little update:
v1.40
- Added new traits "Ancestors Blood", "One Hander" and "Talented"
- Restored "Astral Block" disadvantage
- Casting times adjusted to better follow P&P
* Clarum Purum (cure poisons) casting time increased to 7 rounds (was 1)
* Balm of Healing casting time increased to 5 rounds (was 3)
- Renamed "Arrow Tempest" to "Rain of Arrows" as it was in Drakensang 1
- Renamed existing advantages like "Vitality Bonus" to "Vigor" to follow P&P naming
- Balanced and fixed the new advantages
- Minor localization fixes

Last edited:
v1.50 out

And new version is ready, lot of things for spellcasters this time...

drakensang2010123019200.jpg

Advantages categories revamped.

v1.50
- Spell localization fixes
* Renamed "Elvenword Silken Speech" to "Elfenwood Silkenspeech" as it was in Drakensang 1
* Renamed "Restituo" to "Attribute Restoration" as it was in Drakensang 1
* Renamed "Rescindere" to "Rescindere Disenchant"
* Renamed "Thunderbolt" to "Fulminictus Thunderbolt"
- Renamed "Clumsy Oaf" disadvantage to "Slow", since there is already "Clumsy" and it's more describing now
- Renamed "Insensitive" disadvantage to "Fragile", to make it more describing
- Revamped advantage categories
- Added 6 new advantages for spells
- Added a new disadvantage for spells
- Fixed issue with installer if installation path doesn't contain any spaces

I started playing this game the day before yesterday; I'm a female burglar still exploring Narodet, did my first two chores for the Thieves Guild. Today I learned about your (and other) interesting MODs.

Do I have to start anew after having your (and other) Mod(s), or is it possible to integrate my saves?

Back
Top Bottom