2 Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Even if he will be captured alive I doubt that his answers will make sense to anybody but a psychologist.

some details are beginning to not match up. It was first reported the two suspects (now there are 3) were living in the USA only a year or two. Later, neighbors, friends, and someone who works for National Public Radio who knew the one brother, said they've lived here for 5+ years- and they all said they weren't the type who would do these violent actions. Popular and successful high school and college students, who never emphased their religion. I know that's cliche that people say 'i never would think they'd do that', but it seems odd in this case. It's also odd that they would rob a 7-11 after doing the bombing.

Too bad that he is dead now; I would have really liked to read about his motives.

Edit : What does the term "mayhem" really describe ? I always mix it with "anthem".

some details are beginning to not match up. It was first reported the two suspects (now there are 3) were living in the USA only a year or two. Later, neighbors, friends, and someone who works for National Public Radio who knew the one brother, said they've lived here for 5+ years- and they all said they weren't the type who would do these violent actions. Popular and successful high school and college students, who never emphased their religion. I know that's cliche that people say 'i never would think they'd do that', but it seems odd in this case. It's also odd that they would rob a 7-11 after doing the bombing.

It'll take a while to get all the facts straight no doubt.

Then the truthers will come out of the woodwork. :)

It was first reported the two suspects (now there are 3)

what 3rd guy?

There was a mention of a 3rd suspect but can't find a quote now. HOWEVER in such a deluge of news there were plenty which were misleading and plenty which were downright wrong.

yeah- no more mention of that 3rd suspect for hours now, from the news source i've been listening to. so who knows.

Another thing that makes me think by watching the news(at least what they are "throwing" us here) is : does the police do things a little bit "loud"?

I mean, here in Greece, we are getting the feeling of a ghost city, no communications, no getting out of the house, 11000 cops for 1 person etc.

Maybe terrorism wins that way?

It does but it's a tactical and not a strategic victory. USA is also not very experienced at dealing with such situations yet. I lived in London at the height of IRA bombing campaign and, because of more experience, public and police were much more cool, calm and collected.

Muslim extremists tend to flock together. (…) IE they're fucking nuts.
You should write such opinions with a bit more of carefulness. Maybe it's just me and my bad English but I find it slightly perturbing as it reminds me of the things I've read about the Jews compared to flocks of rats and such things in the 30's. Plus, when you say they're nuts, I would correct that by adding that all and every religious fanatics are nuts !

I lived in Boston when 9/11 happened and remember the exodus of the city that morning vividly and can only imagine what it was like today for the city.

I am glad that they have the second guy in custody now if only for the people of Boston and surrounding cities. Fortunately he is still alive at this time though close to death I guess. I am happy to see that he is alive for now so that we have a shot at getting additional information can be gleaned from him.

I am sure he will be 'disappeared' to some place like Guantanamo for a while and will be put on trial should he survive and I will be happy when it is resolved.

I live in one, you racist shit, and what you say is just the western propaganda you've been spoonfed. The biggest reason for the violence in what you call the middle-east is due to your meddling. Just look at Syria, if you wouldn't had funded and armed the violent insurgents it would have been a much better place. Thanks for ruining another country, whitey.

Your IP address says you live in a western country.

Digger obviously has no idea just how much info a forum tracks in the background.

Back
Top Bottom