Fallout 4 - Should Be Game of the Year

Still, that money goes a hell of a lot farther in Poland than in Maryland.
True BUT foreign voiceover actors were paid European and not Polish salaries. Worldwide PR campaign (including office in the USA) also required European and not Polish level of funding.

Well, you win there.

Then again, Gone With The Wind's original theatrical release sold 60M tickets and Avatar sold 97M, while the population of the US has increased more than double in that timespan, and the world population has tripled. So a far larger % of living people went to see Gone With The Wind than Titanic or Avatar.

The great thing about statistics is you can mold them to fit any storyline :)

Yes, but did you take into account that there where less movies released at the time of Gone With The Wind than at the time of Avatar or Titanic, and so that Gone With The Wind represented a bigger fraction of the available movies on offer at the theaters?

Indeed, statistics can be a real bitch :D

Youre the one who is comparing apples to oranges.. Underrail is a better RPG but FO4 is a better 3D game? wtf? Underrail is not 3d. That's like saying Underrail is a better isometric game than Fallout 4. You can have RPG done in 2d, 3d or whatever

What an entirely stupid argument....this can't be serious.

They are different styles of rpg's, I'm not sure why you have a hard time following that.

Made by one guy in his room…… also Legend of Grimrock I-II….. 4 guys in a basement in Finland….I think I see a pattern there….

Nope, wrong on the one guy...it was originally developed by one guy then he added more people. It also took 7 years to make.

It's a good game don't get me wrong.

The pattern I see here is you like sniping facts without checking them and then gloating like a fool afterwords.

As to Underrail being better then fallout 4, well….as a turn based isometric stat driven game it is better at that for sure…for a 3d open world game it is not.

Different styles of games, comparing apples to oranges.

You're the one who is comparing apples to oranges… Underrail is a better RPG but FO4 is a better 3D game? wtf? Underrail is not 3D. That's like saying Underrail is a better isometric game than Fallout 4. You can have RPGs done in 2D, 3D or whatever

What an entirely stupid argument….this can't be serious.

I know its stupid…. But it's your argument that you didn't finish and ran away…

You said FO4 is better than Underrail as a 3D game…. whatever that means ….. and now you're like wow, this argument is stupid. No shit its stupid…. Maybe if you'd choose your wording , instead of just lumping words and meanings together incoherently, we'd avoid such silliness

They are different styles of rpg's, I'm not sure why you have a hard time following that.

No, they're not different "styles of RPG"….. FO4 is not an RPG. However, both games have been marketed as RPGs, so Underrail is a clear winner…. The point (which you cannot digest due to your fanboyism), is that one 27yo eastern block guy living in modest conditions shat on Todd's empire of lies with ease.

And yes, I'm delighted to see indie devs from countries people didn't know existed outperform big american AAA companies with 1% of their material resource power ….

Nope, wrong on the one guy…it was originally developed by one guy then he added more people. It also took 7 years to make.

Ugh… no…. That doesn't make ANY meaningful difference from what I said….. but I can inform you…

Underrail is one guy's brain-child …. started as his nighttime hobby…. after several years, he hired 1 freelancer from New Zealand who did 3D Modeling…. Approaching content completion, he hired another freelancer who helped with polish… you can read all that on his blog....

So does the fact he hired 2 freelancers after years and years of solo work make his feat any less impressive?…. yeah….. this game had 1 full-time dev and, as a RPG, blows FO4 clean out of the water ….

By the way…. your precious FO4 was developed over the course of 7 years too… 4 years full time…. lots of staff… lots of resources…. TONS of marketing……. and still epic fail….pathetic!

Last edited:
I know its stupid…. But it's your argument that you didn't finish and ran away…You said FO4 is better than Underrail as a 3D game…. whatever that means ….. and now you're like wow, this argument is stupid. No shit its stupid…. Maybe if you'd choose your wording , instead of just lumping words and meanings together incoherently, you'd avoid such silliness

No, they're not different "styles of RPG"….. FO4 is not an RPG. However, both games have been marketed as RPGs, so Underrail is a clear winner…. The point (which you cannot digest due to your fanboyism), is that one 27yo eastern block guy living in modest conditions shat on Todd's empire of lies with ease.

And yes, I'm delighted to see indie devs from countries people didn't know existed outperform big american AAA companies with 1% of their material resource power ….

Ugh… no…. That doesn't make ANY meaningful difference from what I said….. but I can inform you better…

Underrail is one guy's brain-child …. started as his nighttime hobby…. after several years, he hired 1 freelancer who does 3D Modeling from New Zealand. Close to content completion, he hired another freelancer who helped with polish.

So does the fact he hired 2 freelancers after years and years of solo work make his feat any less impressive?…. yeah….. this game had 1 full-time dev and blows FO4 clean out of the water as a RPG….

By the way…. your precious FO4 was developed over the course of 7 years too… 4 years full time…. lots of staff… lots of resources…. TONS of marketing……. and still epic fail….pathetic!

God, you are a child. No worries now added one person to my ignore list...you totally misunderstood or played stupid or maybe you aren't playing at all.

For peace of mind I just add you to the little ignore feature. Even archangel isn't as annoying.

Be my guest rune..... When you can't get out of an argument with logic, there is aways the "I'll just ignore you" card.... You've made silly claims and caught yourself in a trap of your own creation .....I did nothing really .... Just watching you auto-destruct.... Next time try processing information

Back
Top Bottom