Good Old Games - Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition Released

FINALLY a way to grab the DLC. 10$ for this game is a steal and I'd recommend everyone to get it.

Wow, GOG has been in my wallet hard lately :)

Just picked up Icewind Dale a few weeks ago. which has been an extraordinary AD&D hack and slash that I've wanted to play for *years*, and now this. I have my original NWN box with discs but I just couldn't turn this deal down as I had the original release box before the expansions.

IWD has kept me absolutely *riveted* to my computer the last few weeks; I don't have to remember story line, I just have to stay on top of character / party progression and can just log in and start smashing stuff. It's like Diablo with AD&D applied plus a party and it works very well for me :)

Anyway I get to move right on to NWN, which I never completed back in the day, when I wrap IWD up plus I can access mods and persistent world servers plus this is the 3E ruleset so I can reference my hard bound Player's Guide/MM/DM's Guide etc. etc. Big fun. I'm stoked.

I'm going to be in D&D heaven for quite a while it seems.

This deal offers a ton of "bang per buck". I still have my old CDs, but I might just grab this so I can install it on any of my PCs without any hassle (I hate digging up old CDs).

ditto on Pirate - played it all the way through SP the first time.

Awesome! I've wanted to get this for the longest time, but never did. Now is my chance. Thanks GoG.

I loved NWN, including the OC. I enjoyed it as a single player, serious diablo style, with a complex character system. I've already played it to death including the expansions (HotU was great) or I'd pick this up in an instant.

Is there any mods for this that refresh the graphics at all? The graphics are getting a tad long in the tooth.

Back
Top Bottom