MMOWatch - Inauro Retires - Newsposters Needed

Dhruin

SasqWatch
If you read our MMO news section you will have noticed a lack of updates over the last couple of weeks, for which we apologise.
Our incredibly hard-working MMO editor, Inauro, has decided to retire after two years basically running the site single-handedly. First, I'd like to thank Inauro for everything and wish him well for the future. :salute:
Second, we need new staff for MMOWatch to get the site up and running again. We'll probably put up a formal recruitment page soon but in the meantime, if any readers are interested in volunteering to help, drop me a line at dhruin at rpg-you-know-where. We'll need both newsposters and article writers, so get in touch no matter what your interest and we can discuss it.
As always, our door is open for contributions to RPGWatch as well - additional help is always welcome for news or feature articles. If you have a burning opinion buried somewhere inside and have some talent with a turn of phrase, perhaps we can provide a platform for your thoughts?
More information.

dhruin, please check your email from me, thanks.

Thanks for his hard work and farewell to him.

Thanks to him from me as well. It was something I was longing to read daily, like my newspaper.

As I see Ammon777 has taken up, so I wish him luck and thanks ahead. How could I live without my daily MMO news? ^^

Back
Top Bottom