The Witcher 2 - Review @ Overclockers Club

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Overclockers Club is back with a late review for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Is The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings a game to remember, or one best left forgotten? In my opinion, this is one memory you want to remember. The graphics, story, and gameplay are of high quality and I cannot think of another game that outmatches this excellent combination. Indeed it leaves me in an awkward position as the only thing preventing me from saying, "The Witcher 2 is a great game," is that I cannot think of another game that borrows from this one to make itself better. If I had reviewed this game when The Witcher 2 was still a new release though, you can be certain I would laud it as a great game for its genre and potentially the game industry (Editor's Note: Still is!). It has left me that impressed.

If you have any interest in role-playing-games, I am compelled to recommend The Witcher 2 to you. It is simply too good a game to not recommend to anyone at risk of enjoying it.
More information.

OK review. Although the reviewer seems to like the quicktime event style combat of witcher 1 more than witcher 2. Can't understand that. I found it too repetitive. I also didn't like the quicktime event combat moments in witcher 2.

Back
Top Bottom