Fallout: New Vegas - Trailer @ IGN

I'm also pretty sure this is an early build since the Fallout 3 super mutant model was a placeholder for the Mariposa's mutant model.

…you have no sense of humor whatsoever :p

It could very well be, but it looked too much like another 'ah lol, you're deluding yourself about the mutants', and I've already seen my share between here, The Vault and Bethesda forums. :p

I'm not really following any discussions about New Vegas apart from here so maybe you're right ;)

Sounds like party members of Dragon Age after a fight. ;)

I heard they wanted to go for a G rating this time so they were replacing all the mutants with butterflies and all the weapons were being changed into butterfly nets.
But, I could be wrong..

I heard they wanted to go for a G rating this time so they were replacing all the mutants with butterflies and all the weapons were being changed into butterfly nets.
But, I could be wrong..

No, that's true, Josh Sawyer confirmed it on his Formspring page. :lol:

I've never played FO3, refuse to, so maybe that's what I should be expecting, but that looked like crap. I was kind of hoping under Obsidian that New Vegas might be worth playing but if that video is indicative of the combat then I'll skip this one too. That looked more like 1999 Unreal meets bioshock than Fallout.

The combat will, of course, be the same as in FO3. I assume gameplay will get minor tweaks, but the new stuff will mainly be story, characters and setting.

Back
Top Bottom