Pricewatch!

Picked up Darklands on GOG for $2.39. I'm happy because from what I hear it's a classic and I never had the chance to try it yet. Another game to add to the endless backlog. ^^

I have Dragonfall (and will be starting soon); is it worth getting Returns and playing it first? I have heard that Dragonfall is superior.

They're not connected story-wise, so it doesn't really matter. I would still play both though. Dragonfall is indeed better, but not by an extraordinary amount.

Kentucky Route Zero is season pass.

I didn't buy anything on GOG in this insomnia sale... I just don't know when am I supposed to play all of those games. Dozens of games I've bought already on previous sales, and not just on GOG, I haven't even installed yet.

Dunno honestly. Some games are episodic so by buying season pass you get all episodes eventually. In some however season pass only gives you a discount on upcoming DLC and usually not all but just a few. Means, you'd bet a better bargain by refusing buying the game at all and waiting till they make a complete edition which often includes discounts.

I know some people here bought Titanfall.
I just hope they, after seeing how repetitive that game is, they didn't buy an DLC or season pass scam.
Because, believe it or not, EA decided against it's greedyness and Titanfall's additional content and additional thin air scamware is now free on Origin!
https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/browse?q=titanfall

Yes, I can't believe this myself. So far EA used to put "on the house" as a freebie just a base game, never DLC.
Here's hope that when ME get's on promotion as freebie(s) prior to ME4 release, it won't be games that are already prices just a few bucks, but the numerous overexpensive DLC.

Alien Isolation is 66% off at Green Man Gaming. Use the voucher code H3U5TZ-9726D1-JIPSHC to get an additional 23% off. I paid $13 when it was all said and done.

Bound by Flame and all the Thief games are also on sale there.

Who still didn't buy Valkyria Chronicles for PC?

This jewel is only 7€ on GamersGate:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-VALKYRIAC/valkyria-chronicles

Your backlog is already too big? Believe me it's one title you won't be sorry to add in it. And that price, for that game, is a steal.

Something must be wrong with me, advertising a consolegame…
Look, if other consolegames were like this, I'd have a console already. Sadly, this is one rare console gem where PC port is not retarded.

An excellent price for that game alone!

The entire X series, including Rebirth, is free this weekend. Red Faction and Watchdogs are, too.

South Park: Stick of Truth is 66% off
Might & Magic X for 75% off
Far Cry 4 is 40% off
Lots of Assassin's Creed games on sale
66% off Child of Light
85% off Two Worlds 2, 90% off the original Two Worlds

The entire X series, including Rebirth, is free this weekend. Red Faction and Watchdogs are, too.

South Park: Stick of Truth is 66% off
Might & Magic X for 75% off
Far Cry 4 is 40% off
Lots of Assassin's Creed games on sale
66% off Child of Light
85% off Two Worlds 2, 90% off the original Two Worlds

hmm… where, I'm guessing Steam?

Valiant Hearts: The Great War is 75% off with the occasion of Ubisoft Weekend

It's not an RPG but it is a damn fine game!

Got it for free this month in Playstation Plus. Just finished the first chapter, loving it! I would call it a historical adventure game (World War 1).

Back
Top Bottom