Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Looks like I posted too soon my stuff arrived today.

Thanks myrthos, hope I wasn't too much of a PITA.

Got my game, t-shirt and poster today as well.

Well I'm pleased that you all like you received. Seeing the feedback here is great :)

The nice thing about the CE is that the box is standard sized and not some weirdo shape. While the Fallout 3 lunchbox is nice, it doesn't really sit well with the standard pc boxes. Of course, 95% of games are just virtual now anyway, but this box blends in nicely with the boxes of yore ;)

I got a package back again because the address label has been corrupted. As it is one with two T-Shirts it must be the one from Wiretripped.
Sorry about that, but it is going your direction again.

Hm. Still haven't received anything. Strange, no? Belgium's not that far...

I got mine two days ago, so it certainly isn't mine. Speaking of which, how do we collect the "raffle stuff"? In my case, I believe it was their future games for free.

Hm. Still haven't received anything. Strange, no? Belgium's not that far…
That is odd. I sent it out again one and a half week ago. I do not know where it is though, can't check it either as it didn't have track & trace.

I got mine two days ago, so it certainly isn't mine. Speaking of which, how do we collect the "raffle stuff"? In my case, I believe it was their future games for free.
Good point. Don't know yet, just as I don't know yet about some of the other non physical rewards.
But have faith, I will know one day :)

I got my 2nd physical copy last night, so I think I'm complete at this point too. Thanks, Myrthos!

I got my CE and all as well =) You had 2 physical copies? lucky you!

Yeah, I made a trade with on of our other members. I don't need it, but it's kinda nice having a game in shrink wrap just as a collector's deal.

I have a D:OS key that I earned as part of the RPGWatch D:OS contribution that I do not need. Please PM me if you don't have the game but would like to!

Swen:
Thoughts after releasing Divinity:Original Sin and what comes next

It has sold well over half a million units by now– mostly from Steam, with 10% from retail. ”Break even” has been reached, our debts have been paid and we are now in the profitable zone.

A lot of the crunch was caused by our decision to listen to the feedback we received through our Kickstarter and Steam Early Access communities. While it often was tough to read through all of the criticism, it was clear that integrating the best parts of the feedback would be well worth the effort and improve the game massively. We didn’t hesitate for a minute.

Yes 1 poster and 2 T-shirts have been sent to you on Monday. If I would have to guess I would say it should have arrived by now. Let me know if I should send you the address it was shipped to via PM.

Still nada. Seems like a long time for a parcel to get from the Netherlands to Belgium... :S

I did sent it to you. One poster and two T-shirts, so yes that should have arrived already.

I did sent it to you. One poster and two T-shirts, so yes that should have arrived already.

I believe you, I wasn't doubting whether you sent it or no...
Must have gotten lost somewhere along the way then. Sadness. :'(

Maybe Larian would be willing to send the stuff again? A package inside Belgium should be fast and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom