The Big E3 RPGs @ Kotaku

They missed Two Worlds 2 and ArcaniA, but they listed a few I wasn't aware of, like Deathspank (wasn't aware it was coming to console).

Meh to almost all of them. I'm either not interested, or the ones I'm interested in are for a platform I don't have (Wii or DS). Only interesting things in that list for me are the 2 MMOs, SW: TOR and FF XIV.

I'm keeping my eye on witcher 2, Dungeon Siege III. two worlds 2, Arcania, fallout new vegas and DX: human revolution.

I'm somewhat intrested to see bioware's vision of SW:Tor, but I doubt I'm going to play it. Star wars is my thing, but mmos aren't. Its sad that kotor went MMO. Perfectly fine single player rpg transformed into ugly mmo

I'm keeping my eye on witcher 2, Dungeon Siege III. two worlds 2, Arcania, fallout new vegas and DX: human revolution.

There's a chance of Witcher 1 appearing Oct. 1st (edit; on consoles, I mean), a rumor anyhow.

Anyone played Deathspank? Any good?

Last edited:
So I count at least 21 RPGs showing at E3 this year. That's pretty good.

I'm somewhat intrested to see bioware's vision of SW:Tor, but I doubt I'm going to play it. Star wars is my thing, but mmos aren't. Its sad that kotor went MMO. Perfectly fine single player rpg transformed into ugly mmo

It will be a tough battle between two opposing forces: the greatness of Bioware vs the horribleness of MMOs. Who will win?

Very interested:
- FO: New Vegas
- SW: Tor

Somewhat interested:
- DS3
- The Witcher 2

Will read it anyway in case it's good:
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Fable 3
- Deathspank
- LotR: War in the North

The rest I won't even pay attention to.

I'll be looking forward to info on:

- Fallout New Vegas
- Two Worlds 2
- ArcaniA
- Fable 3

I'm less interested in these, but I'll still be reading along:

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Deathspank
- Pirates of the Carribean

Fingers crossed for Witcher 2 coming to the 360 and an announcement for Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf.

Fingers and toes crossed for an Elder Scrolls V announcement.

Should be a good E3.

A disappointing list for me. The only ones that interest me are The Witcher 2, and Fallout: New Vegas.

Pretty much.
Since Fallout 3 left me cold, I´m merely hoping for a pleasant surprise when it comes to New Vegas. The Witcher 2, however, abso-fucking-lutely needs to deliver, or else.

Back
Top Bottom