You can salvage the love troll from the codex main site

troll_21.png

also, it seems that all the smilies are still on the server, so if you remember the proper link, just customise http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/smiles/x.gif where 'x' is the file name.

bird.gif

Some are gifs and some are pngs. The trick is to know the filename.

"You have included 238 images in your message. You are limited to using 6 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?!

I just hope the new site will display at least as well on my Blackberry as the old one. And that I will be unbanned, and made moderator of GD and/or GRPGD.

That is all.

Unbanned I can go for, you're no Prosper, but you are amusing enough. Hell, take GD moderator, the difference between what is retardo'd and what remains there is minimal. GRPGD you couldn't handle, there is already too much Skyrim there, would hate to see it with a half-insane mod.

This is fresh from DU on e-mail:

I wiped out 5000+ inactive and newfag accounts based on a complex algorithm I put my chinese slave labour cultural friends staying in my sweatshop basement to develop (based on a number of stuff like registration date, postcount, forum stats etc). The immediate performance gain was crazy and might have been part the culprit for a lot of the problems lately. Therefore I've also decided to limit registrations but not decided on how just yet. We'll see how it goes.

I expect a lot of butthurt from the deleted accounts but I still keep a back-up archive so if anyone begs hard enough and provides good enough self-depreciating entertainment, I may just restore them and all their posting history :lol:

bird.gif
bird.gif
bird.gif
bird.gif

Kewl, feeling much more homey….

incline.gif

Changing the scheme to Padparadscha helps a bit too...

So this is what it looks like in here. Might need a little work but I think it's salvageable…
Lemme just hang this in here
FTKTi.png

Ah, better already :)

BLOBERT not all capitals? Fuck Geewillikers!, maybe the Codex is dead…

I can't believe they have a script that decaps BLOBERT.

This is way too unfair.

Back
Top Bottom