RPGWatch Feature: Legend - Hand of God Developer Diary #3

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
In this entry Jan Beuck explains how a goblin made it into the game, from a simple sketch to a finished object.
Usually I start with a rough sketch in black and white to give others an impression of what I want. The concept artist will go from there, creating one or more detailed drafts. If one of them is approved by the whole team, it is sent to the 3D artists who create a model with the Maya software. This first step – from a two-dimensional sketch to a low-poly object - can take several days.
link to article
More information.

Just a test if the comments work this time.

Thanks for the info! :)

Fixed. It´s amazing how much difference one key can make in a generated link ...

Strange. I know I tried it both after creating the newsbit and again after editing it. Both times it worked.

I copied the link from the feature list into the newsbit. Hope it´s fixed now.

Interesting, if I click the "link to the article" I still get the blank RPGwatch page, but if I click on "More Information" and then "link on the article" on that more info page, it works fine . Anyway thanks for fixing it.

This thread is not updated. Only the newsbit on the main page.

We´re ~3 diary entries behind the German version. We´ll stick to a weekly schedule until we´ve caught up.

With or without tentacles ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom