The sentinel was a pretty good game I use to play on my spectrum. Why don't you respect my heritage, sentinel?

Make no mistake username-that-I-won't-repeat, I'm very serious. Why you're even allowed such a name is beyond me. REPORTED.

Uhm, is witch an insult now? ._.

New thingies are learned every day, indeed.

Pladio is the guy that Crispy made fun of when he announced a loved one died. That was when you guys tried to "raid" us or whatever. Yeah, real mature.

This is a blatant and filthy lie. Why do you lie?

It was clearly an entire corps of Codexers that made fun of him but I refrained. I actually gave the guy a few compliments and by the way unless Pladio is an alt it wasn't him.

Get your facts straight, Sentinel Tooth.

Tooth is a fucking impostor. I'm the real and only S.E.N.T.I.N.E.L. Not removing it.

I. NEVER. BACK. DOWN. BITCHES.

Oh my, this thread is becoming EXTREME.

Continue gentlemen.

lolfuckyou

All I'm saying is that you guys should show some respect and maybe I'd show some respect.
But I don't want or need your respect. Never asked for it. This is just a forum bro. Why so serious?

Conversely, I don't know what kind of respect do you want, or what do you call "respect" over the internet.

But the codex doesn't know respect. Your entire site is built around insults and hate. I've seen enough of it.
Again, what's this "respect" you talk about? I'm specifically talkin' about internet respect.

And way to generalize dude. There are a lot of good things on the 'Dex, but if the only thing that jump on you is the so called "insults and hate", then the problem is with you.

You offend me and my entire people (I'm Jewish) and you offend hardcore RPGs and RPG fans. "Prestigious" indeed.
Show me a single comment I did about jews, moron. Show me a single post where I did a racist remark about you and your people.

And how do I "offend" hardcore RPGs? Please be more concrete because that's just too vague.

Oh wait. This is another one of you sweeping generalization ain't it? See? There's a pattern and that pattern is that you are the bigoted, offensive, hateful petty, creature.

It was clearly an entire corps of Codexers that made fun of him but I refrained. I actually gave the guy a few compliments and by the way unless Padio is an alt it wasn't him.

It's Pladio, by the way. At least get the poor guy's name right.

Only good things can happen after page 100 in a thread, it's smooth sailing from here guys.

It was clearly an entire corps of Codexers that made fun of him but I refrained. I actually gave the guy a few compliments and by the way unless Padio is an alt it wasn't him.

It was him and you truly are a "Disgusting Thing" for that despicable "trolling" you did. SICK.

As for the rest of you, keep laughing, my report button is gonna break after all this work. I feel bad for Corwin having to ban dozens of people, but you've all asked for it.

Remember: I DONT BACK DOWN. EVER.

Only good things can happen after page 100 in a thread.

Such as mass permaban?

image.php

Back
Top Bottom