Go fuck yourself.

End. Of. Rine.

sbMgL.jpg

Reported. I end the lines over here.

End of line

I'll admit that I lost my cool. I punched a hole through a the wall at my place of home. Definitely out of line but I don't apologize. Luckily everyone saw.

That doesn't change the fact that I'm a Sentinel and Witch is my SIS. From the get go, I've asked that Tooth respect my BROs and SISes and he's instead defecated all over them (not literally - he would have already been dead). For this, I cannot forgive. Who would? I am willing to apologize to Tooth and return to calling him Toth if I receive an apology from him AND an apology to The Witch AND an apology to The Codex AND he sucks my dick. Then, the matter will be closed.

I am willing to apologize to the codex and return to capitalizing it's name if I receive an apology from all of you AND an apology to The Watch. Then, the matter will be closed.

I'm sure the guys will be happy to apologize to get their capital letter back, right?

LOL
photo-126593.gif

it's name
It's written "its", by the way, not "it's", for fuck's sake.

Risin' up, bareback on the street
did his time providin' backdoor

Poor, Poor Bukowski wannabe.

Sup. Since there is no access to the kodex league of legends thread, and I know Grunker is reading this, I can only say: My ELO keeps rising while you will be constantly stuck in 1400 hell. Sucker. R00fles!

also, you are all reported.

Reported for impersonating me. Enjoy being banned.

I. NEVER. BACK. DOWN!!

I'll admit that I lost my cool. I punched a hole through a bathroom stall at my place of work. Definitely out of line and I apologize. Luckily no one saw.

That doesn't change the fact that I'm a Sentinel and this is my home. From the get go, I've asked that you guys respect my home and you've instead defecated all over it. For this, I cannot forgive. Who would? I am willing to apologize to the codex and return to capitalizing it's name if I receive an apology from all of you AND an apology to The Watch. Then, the matter will be closed.

Fuck, I was going to ask how the hell you even manage to function in the real world since you can't deal with a little name calling but clearly you don't, I'm betting it's all that pent-up repression.

Poor, Poor Bukowski wannabe.

I missed it, crazy fast fucking forum, but that made you think of Bukowski?

No peanubutta

Aaaaaaand that's a wrap!

This has run its course and I gotta leave work soon.

Overall, I found that Codex is a delicious lolcow which was surprising. I didn't expect this much attention and seriousness. A few times I figured it was up.

I am pleased with the defense of dear Codex, but I thought at least a few of you knew who I was here? :( makes me feel bad, I gotta post at the Watch more often.

Kosmonaut was a good sport.

Black Cat was too.

Sorry for any hard feelings. :( I had to do it.

Back
Top Bottom