Upcoming Adventure Games List!

Larry Reloaded is currently 80 % off at GOG = 3,99 ) - similar to both Simon The Sorcerer games, which imho every fantasy / RPG fan should buy ! ;)
Especially Simon 2 has a very good ... reference to role-playing ... ;) (Both 75 % off resulting in 1,50 each.)

Gray Matter by Jane Jensen is also currently 80 % off ( = 1,99) there.

Annas Quest E3 Official Trailer
Starts with the 'Erlkönig'…
Witches, ghosts, trolls and cursed princesses - July 2015 will be the season of a hauntingly beautiful adventure: Anna’s Quest.
In a land far, far away lives a brave young girl called Anna. She lives a peaceful life in the forest with her grandfather, until a mysterious illness befalls him. And so Anna ventures forth to find a cure for him, but this world is a much more dangerous and bizarre place than she'd thought: putting her journey to a sudden end, the witch Winfriede kidnaps Anna to use her for an experiment.

PS:
This thread should be sticky.

Dreamfall Chapters Book 3 is due out on June 25th, 2015.

Yay! And I haven't even started playing book 2 yet. Guess I prefer playing everything in one go, although with my PC broken I wouldn't be able to play just now anyway.

Her Story
hqdefault.jpg

A crime fiction game with non-linear storytelling, Her Story revolves around a police database full of live action video footage.

FMV adventure. True Detective meets Google.
Review @ indiegames: Her Story Review - A Narrative Triumph
Release date: June 24th.

I just found this thread...man I love adventure games.

Not upcoming, but apparently this has already been relased in May and is completely free:

Zak McKracken: Between Time and Space - Director's Cut
attachment.php

"Zak McKracken: between time and space" is an unofficial sequel to the adventure game "Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders" released in 1988. We, the "Artificial Hair Bros." have devoted our time to create a worthy follow up to this all-time-classic. Capturing the mood and of the original game and creating something new nonetheless.

Price: free
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Mac
Languages: English, French, German
Full voiceovers.

Attachments

• zak2.jpg
    zak2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 302
Charlotte's Dream
attachment.php

Charlotte’s Dream is a classic point and click adventure game from the golden era of adventure games, remade for PC. I started making the game when I was only 12 years old, on the classic Commodore Amiga. Sadly this was a daunting task that a mere 12 year old could not hope to complete. Now 20 years later I have decided to fulfill that childhood dream at long last.

Currently on Kickstarter. €20.000 goal, 57 days to go.

Looks great!

Attachments

• charlotte's dream screenshot.jpg
    charlotte's dream screenshot.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Not upcoming, but apparently this has already been relased in May and is completely free:

Zak McKracken: Between Time and Space - Director's Cut
attachment.php

Price: free
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Mac
Languages: English, French, German
Full voiceovers.
Very nice, didn't know about this. I haven't played the original but it is supposed to be a classic so I have downloaded it immediately.

Strange thing is that I found out today that the original is available on GoG since March. I feel so ashamed for not paying attention and having missed it :).

Last edited:
I've mentioned a brilliant graphic novels series on this forum, even criticized a ks project:
Human bodies with animal heads. There is a reason for that in different mythology (Greece, Egypt, etc), but this is a game project.
Then there is a reason for that in Incal (fetish based plastic surgery), in Blacksad (the head describes one's character without words, so fox head person is cunning) and numerous other graphic novels masterpieces. But this is a game project.

Well, someone decided the comic books are a perfect source for an adventure game. Based on first 5 novels I have (hardcovers), I believe the same thing and will buy the game the moment it appears (planned for sometime in 2019.):
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/blac...e-from-the-creators-of-runaway-and-yesterday/

johnblacksad_rhinoceros.jpg

Please, do me a favor and read a few ignorant comments there.

I just learned of "3 Minutes To Midnight", it looks fairly well, like a classic LucasArts Adventure game.

Unavowed seems to be good, too.

"Leisure Suit Larry : Wet Dreams Don't Dry" seems to be aiming at a release in early November.

Lamplight City appears to be a detective story, according to an article I just read at AdventureCorner.de

And then, of course, there is "FoxTail" ...

Back
Top Bottom