Obsidian Entertainment - South Park RPG Details

Yeah seriously people, an engine is basically just a versatile tool than can be used for a variety of games, UI, controls and whatelse.
That's true, if we are dealing with a different kind of game, a different developer and a different platform. Since the game is going to be another hack n slash RPG just like DS3, and Obsidian is making the game, and it's a console focused game just like DS3, I fail to see why they'd spend more money and change the controls.
The logical conclusion is they'll just change the graphics and everything else will be intact, including the console focused controls.

That's true, if we are dealing with a different kind of game, a different developer and a different platform. Since the game is going to be another hack n slash RPG just like DS3, and Obsidian is making the game, and it's a console focused game just like DS3, I fail to see why they'd spend more money and change the controls.
The logical conclusion is they'll just change the graphics and everything else will be intact, including the console focused controls.

The logical conclusion is that they would'nt have changed the PC control scheme for DS3 in a patch, but ... err they did.

Obsidian must be the most illogic dev team in the world.

BTW: I'm not that much into South Park, but I'd love an original setting every day. Why not South Park?

The logical conclusion is that they would'nt have changed the PC control scheme for DS3 in a patch, but … err they did.
I wasn't aware of that update. Five minutes into the game and my wrist started to ache, and I realized this is not a game for me. Perhaps I'll give it another five minutes and see if that update saves the day.

As much as I like obsidian, I can't think this game will be any good. Southpark? Seriously, not what I would consider an interesting idea. I'm sure it will do well, but I don't think I am the audiance...I don't even watch southpark anymore.

Back
Top Bottom