Pricewatch!

Time Gentlemen Please & Ben There, Dan That!
Dear Esther 1.99€
——————
LIMBO 2.49€
KotOR
Assassin's Creed
Dead Space
Mirror's Edge
——————————————
Crysis Warhead (already had the others - and they all have SecuROM!) 2.99€
——————————————
Duke 4 4.99€
——————————————
FO:NV uncut 9.99€

Plus another 20 games on my watchlist, half of them indies.

Almost every indie RPG or famous indie game of the last 5 years can be bought for 2-3€ in the Summer Sale. Only the new stuff costs slightly more. So if you put indies on your buy-later-list, search for them on Steam.

Last edited:
Current ComputerBildSpiele issue beats even the Steam sale. ;)

Drakensang
King's Bounty Compilation
for 5€ or so.

I got 2 adventure games from the Steam sale (Playing J.U.L.I.A. right now)
Limbo
Dear Ester
for about 3 buck each.

the real reason I'm posting here though is to get the email notification from the board. Less surfing for me means more gaming time for me. Thanks guys.

FWIW, GMG was broken yesterday. I couldn't check out my cart. It would just hang. So I lost the promised freebie from yesterday. It annoyed me so much, that I will never use them again. I think they can't handle the increased traffic caused by their giveaways.

FWIW, GMG was broken yesterday. I couldn't check out my cart. It would just hang. So I lost the promised freebie from yesterday. It annoyed me so much, that I will never use them again. I think they can't handle the increased traffic caused by their giveaways.

FWIW I downloaded Beyond Divinity from them today and it worked great.

I was always interested in L.A. Noire so now is a good time to pick it up…………but why in hell do I get to see 7.49€? Don't we get the same deals in Europe?
$4.99 is without DLC, the 7.49€ version is with all the DLC.
I think, but as the steam store is down, I can't double check.

*edit* Nevermind, I was wrong. So us Europeans are in fact paying a lot more for L.A. Noire.

Last edited:
Green Man Gaming have great prices and decent customer service but they have two problems. They are prone to site slowdowns during giveaways and they occasionally run out of Steam keys for their games during sales and have to delay delivery of the keys until they get a batch from the publisher (which takes a day or so, it seems. business days only, though, they don't work weekends). Their best use is for pre-orders, as they have some of the best prices there. I pre-ordered Darksiders 2, Civ V: Gods & Kings and Skyrim from them and saved a fair bit each time. Also got Metro 2033 for a dollar. I almost pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 from them when it was obtainable for $40 but decided I had enough crap to play this summer.

So, yeah. Be patient with them and you'll save some money. Or just dismiss them and wait for Steam sales. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom