Elemental: War of Magic - v1.1 Change Log

I'm gonna have to try this game again. They have done a lot of changes, which hopefully make the game enjoyable.

Civ 5 was a disappointment (damn I regret buying it without trying the demo) so I still haven't got a good new turn-based strategy game.

Elemental is the game that everyone wants to like, so I figure if it's so been so roundly criticized as an unplayable mess, Stardock must have a lot of work to do. But I'm very interested in hearing feedback about v1.1, which is apparently available now on Impulse.

Seems like a decent first step on a long road to a good game. I'll probably check back with it around 1.3 or so.

I must admit i enjoy Elemental far more than Civ V

Probably because its fantasy setting

Playing Civ V makes me feel that Ive seen the same thing atleast four times before. Id like to try this out today but I have todo som annoying xmas stuff first. Perhaps I should abandon christmas and start celebrating festivus instead. Much easier that way.

I was playing the 1.09 Betas and each update changed the game. The 1.1 release is very stable and the AI is significantly better. the magic system has changed so for people relying on Magic the spells and spell books have changed.

I preordered this game and have yet to put real effort into trying. I'm just glad I was one of the few to put money into it. I hope Stardock bounces back. They are a good company.

I think there will be a promotion between now and Christmas, there is a 'one game a day' sale going on in Impulse, and in the ad it shows a $20 discount and free shipping on this game. I'm checking every day! (today it's Duke Nuk'em at $1.99)

Back
Top Bottom