Diablo 3 - TV Spot

I don't know how Grim Dawn looks, but D3 is loads of fun to play. I look forward to spending hours smashing loot piñatas, devising strats for the tougher bosses, and creating and then testing builds.

For the other Australians looking to pick this up - I pre-ordered it from JB Hifi at their launch price of $69, which is cheaper than Blizzard.

I don't know how Grim Dawn looks, but D3 is loads of fun to play. I look forward to spending hours smashing loot piñatas, devising strats for the tougher bosses, and creating and then testing builds.

Amen to that! Going to co-op the shit out of D3 on the weekend after its release! :)

Im telling you guys GRIM DAWN looks better than Diablo 3 but your not going to take my word for it ,so why dont you go over to CRATE ENTERTAINMENT and see for yourself.They have some awsome gameplay videos and great screen shots. Make a pledge for a copy if you think Grim Dawn is half as good as Diablo 3 might be.

Grim Dawn does look reasonably pretty in the videos, although nothing about it stood out from other ARPGs. Of course nothing about D3's videos really stands out either, my excitement about it isn't really based on how the videos or tv spots look.

Anyway I may take a look at Grim Dawn when it comes out, but this isn't a news item about Grim Dawn.

Im telling you guys GRIM DAWN looks better than Diablo 3 but your not going to take my word for it ,so why dont you go over to CRATE ENTERTAINMENT and see for yourself.They have some awsome gameplay videos and great screen shots. Make a pledge for a copy if you think Grim Dawn is half as good as Diablo 3 might be.

The game might not come out if people dont support it. Im just trying to spread the word about the game. If that means stepping on Blizzards toes ,so be it. This genre of Hack-N-Slash isnt about innovation.Its about traditional hardcore PC gaming ,looting,smashing and 1001 different ways to killing beasts. Why wait for the game to come out ? Make a pledge now,and make your game that much better.Blizzard has a T.V. spot for advertisement. Crate has its good name and word of mouth.

Well I kind of figured that Tyrael and Diablo had to be in the game. I don't remember who Imperius is. I'm kind of curious what the big plot twist is that is supposed to occur after the skeleton king dies.

But overall, while the story is a bit more interesting this time around, the ARPG genre has never been about story. As rich says, it's about killing things and collecting loot.

I don't know. This tv spot got me excited as hell. Imperius, Tyrael and Diablo show up in it for a split second. :D

Back
Top Bottom