Post a Picture of Yourself!

My dog "Balder" chilling:

MLWmbIm.jpg

Recently I had been digging out a few photos which show me - and a friend did a few new ones.

Please note that she (who took the second photo) is much higher than me (in size) ! ;)

The Games Com image has a special story behind that : I had to do an job interview at that day ( I had had applied for it ), and the firm's location was not that far away from where the Games Com takes place - at least not too far in terms of underground train distances. ;)
Plus, it was the only day I thought it might be feasible to see the Games Com without being troubled by the sheer masses of visitors … So I went there, bought myself an afternoon entrance ticket, and went in there ! ;) The only drawback was that it was still August, and you know what kind of wheather this means in Europe ! ;)

An Ubisoft employee was so kind to take that photo for me. :)

The other, newer photo came to be in some kind of spontaneous "photo session" : "I always wanted to have some newer photos of me - would you mind taking some ?" In the end, she moved me to several places in the same room ("go there !" Sit down there !", "go to the window !") that I became some kind of … irritated ;) in the end …

It is very likely that I'll remove those photos after a few days.

Attachments

• Alrik GamesCom 2014.jpg
    Alrik GamesCom 2014.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 304
  • Alrik January or February 2015.jpg
    Alrik January or February 2015.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 298
@Alrik: Nice pics, and I can see a big similarity to your forum avatar. ^^

I'll just post the pic which I am already using in a modified form on youtube for a while.

Don't have any cool story to tell about it though. ^^

Attachments

• cut2.jpg
    cut2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 295
While that would be kinda cool, unfortunately Frontier was all my money could buy ;)

But I am very excited to see how they will implement it ^^
Of course it will not include the Duster though

Too bad that you didn't mean me. ;)

:lol:

Thank you ! ;)

Our little troupe at this year's Elfia fantasy/cosplay convention in Arcen, Netherlands:
arcen1.jpg

You may not see my tail in this pic, but it's there ^^.

Oh, and here's a pic of me and my improvised* costume at this year's local convention (which still had 30.000 visitors):
c2s.jpg

*...the one above wasn't ready at the time

Ahahaha yes, à la They live!.
One of the dynamite's fuses had gotten tangled in my belt when I had bowed down, and when I straightened up the fuse just ripped off. I was so mad at myself! I was on the lookout for a cosplay medic when the group picture was taken. Luckily I found one a little later.

Nice Jaz! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :biggrin:

I recently attended a flower crown workshop and had a blast :)

Attachments

• flower crown workshop1.jpg
    flower crown workshop1.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 110
New dog coming into my family:

sDzVKd3.jpg

Her parents:

Attachments

• Wolfsspitze.jpg
    Wolfsspitze.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
How precious. :) <3

154250_166240073407925_100000657991363_403661_316463_n.jpg

This is a very old picture of me and one of my dogs, Dino. He's 6 years old now, was probably around 1 or 2 when this was taken. :)

Back
Top Bottom