Divinity Divine divinity

Divine Divinity and Other games
Personally, I like the music best in the game. So diverse and refreshingly unusual compared to mainstream symphonic soundtracks. :)

Yep - and as I posted in the 'currently listening' thread:

How could I have missed this ...

Divine Divinity Soundtrack

I *LOVE* the Divine Divinity music! When I found the 7 tracks they made available I downloaded them and they've been on my iPod ever since. But I was looking around the other night and found that on Kirill Pokrovskyy's homepage he has the *entire* thing - all 43 songs ... really cool stuff.

I just couldn't resist...

oh. my. god. O_O

Attachments

• kirill-dreamer.jpg
    kirill-dreamer.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 132
@Mike
Wow, thanks alot for this link. Can´t wait to get this soundtrack and listen. :)

I was amazed that the awesome quality in the 7 songs I had was sustained throughout the whole playlist. I knew everything from the game ... it is just super-sweet!

I searched my old gamermags and found in an old issue a DD copy on dvd.
In 2002 there was no time for playing games - i was in ireland working for a big computer company - but now it´s definitely time to give DD a second chance... ;)

In my Opera browser, the layout of this thread looks suddenly distorted.

Strange.

Personally, I like the music best in the game. So diverse and refreshingly unusual compared to mainstream symphonic soundtracks.

I agree - best soundtrack ever.

I happen to know Kirill who made the soundtrack, I spent some great nights with him playing the piano. I agree HE is really great.... he is also crazy, and funny and a lot of other things.... ooo the stories I could tell about him :)

And yes his soundtracks are great! and his piano CD's too check them out at his homepage!

i have played too times. I never finished it yet. I started with a warrior and almost got al the 7 or 9 people except the one that is already free and the one you need to get in the dwarven mines: could win against the creature there with all the evil dwarfs. I didn't went so far with my mage but liked playing as a mage much more, was an an early level much stronger than with my warrior.

In my Opera browser, the layout of this thread looks suddenly distorted.

Strange.

Same here with IE. Starting with post #63, the location/join date/post counts are all under the post instead of on the side.

Same here with IE. Starting with post #63, the location/join date/post counts are all under the post instead of on the side.
Fixed.

I agree HE is really great.... he is also crazy, and funny and a lot of other things.... ooo the stories I could tell about him :)

Hehe, yeah. Give him a musical instrument of any kind and he'll entertain an entire club all by himself. ^^

The music definitely is enjoyable, and I seldom notice the soundtrack in a game. What I'm finding, now that you guys have sucked me into playing it again,(*shakes fist*) is how great the dialogue is. So much of the humor in these kinds of games is usually trite or forced, or doesn't survive translation--I don't know how many one-liners I've actualluy busted out laughing at since I restarted here--and it's also fun seeing some of you guys in the game--like Arhu... ;)

Alrik, is that your poem under the tree, about hair like winter fire? If so, I liked it a lot. :)

No, it isn't.

My poem will be there when you reach the "market district" (Ars Magiciana I think was the name). ;)

Ah yes. Got there last night. The one about the Winds was what I heard after that money hungry bard got a taste of my gold. :) I remember it now, but don't recall it 'doing' anything...I'll check my walkthrough site.

You can "use" the distraction of the reciting of the poem for doing something you would otherwise be hindered of. ;)

I never did it, though. But I think you can find it in your guide as well. ;)

Uh ... I'm away for just a few days, and THEN they do a forum upgrade ... O_O

A hint that they expect more traffic in the near future.

Yes, of course.

Plus all of the quirks the old forum recently showed.

Divine Divinity?! Totally worth a buy! Excellent game, though i didnt like Beyond Div :(

why didnt they make beyond 2player coop :(

Ah... I almost shed a tear when my disc failed to read last time I tried to install this game.

To date, only Baldur's Gate and a number of old games on floppy disks can claim that I wore the discs out before stopping playing. Another game I need to re-buy, now that I'm back in Windows (or maybe not, if it'll ever work...)

Back
Top Bottom