Pricewatch!

Pretty good deal for PQ-that's 10 bucks for thousands of hours of addicted gameplay. :)

I finally found a cd copy of Virtual Villagers:The Lost Children at Amazon for 14.49--which with shipping makes it about the same price as the download.

I finally found a cd copy of Virtual Villagers:The Lost Children at Amazon for 14.49--which with shipping makes it about the same price as the download.

If by chance you haven't put in your order yet, just fyi that Steam has all three games at $9.99 each. My wife and I love the Virtual Villager series, and I think Lost Children was probably our favorite. Hope you have fun!

I read that Drakensang can be bought at Saturn in Hamburg for 19 EUR. It´s a special offer to celebrate Saturn Hamburg's birthday.

I will use this thread for few great games I have on sale. All are English UK/European editions and in very good condition, as new.

I have some

M&M VIII: Day of the Destroyer (first edition big-box)

and few adventure games:

Master of Dimensions (very rare, first edition big-box)
Under a Killing Moon (premier edition big-box)
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned (first edition big-box)

I accept only paypal and will ship worldwide. For more information - contact me via PM or dark_savant@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Gogamer has a Fallout collection on their madness sale this week for $12.90--includes FO 1 & 2 & Tactics.

Also ParaWorld which is I think a strategy game with dinosaur units(?) anyway, it's two bucks, so might be worth a try.

Also ParaWorld which is I think a strategy game with dinosaur units(?) anyway, it's two bucks, so might be worth a try.

Yes, you're right, as far as I know.

There also exists a "Gold" variant here, which includes kind of an mini-add-on, the last piece of work the developing studio did before they went out of business.

I assume that the sales of Paraworld have been too low.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ParaWorld

I'll be buying the Gold variant one day, too. Especially since I was "digging" into Dinosaurs when I was a kid. :)

Edit: I just found out that the game's community translated this "mini-add-on" called the "Booster Pack":
http://forum.para-welt.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=512&sid=7a8fedf58d4dcef722937666daf297c7

So it should be available for other languages, too.

Last edited:
i think Paraworld is a cool game!

Was a dino fanatic as a child, so i really got into it playing out some cool battles w/ armored dinos. The characters and voice acting are atrocious tho!

Didnt finish it tho, going to get back to it ones of these days . Definitely worth the two bucks tho, if you like rts games

I ordered Paraworld. I figure for 2 bucks can't go wrong. Man I haven't played an RTS since the Total Annihilation, Dark Reign days.

Paraworld was a very expensive production. Maybe the biggest flop in German gaming history. The studio got closed, the publisher Sunflowers (Anno 1701) sold itself to Ubisoft.

The German reviews said it has a superb single player campaign. International reviews were only mediocre.

If anyone (from Europe especially) is looking for a good deal on the Fallout 3 CE (in a Vault-Tec metal lunchbox), it's only EUR 48.99 including free delivery(!) from Play.com . That would seem like a really nice price for a CE of that caliber.

I ordered Paraworld. I figure for 2 bucks can't go wrong. Man I haven't played an RTS since the Total Annihilation, Dark Reign days.

If you liked Total Annihilation then you should give Supreme Commander a try. I'm not a huge fan of RTS games but I thought SC was very solid.

If anyone (from Europe especially) is looking for a good deal on the Fallout 3 CE (in a Vault-Tec metal lunchbox), it's only EUR 48.99 including free delivery(!) from Play.com . That would seem like a really nice price for a CE of that caliber.

Somthing like 50-60 euros might allready get caught in toll atleast here so i skipped that and ordered from amazon.co.uk where the price is pretty much same (shipping included).

Paraworld was a very expensive production. Maybe the biggest flop in German gaming history.

Yes. I never understood why it "flopped" so much.

I always had the suspicion that the lauch of the newest Anno game (the series is usually a very big seller here) at the same time drained much of the money - especially since I believed that the targeted customer group was - in my eyes - at least overlapping, if not to some extends the same.

King's Bounty (the new re-make) is $29.99 @ Circuit City this week. (Appears to be $39.99 everywhere else ATM.)

King's Bounty (the new re-make) is $29.99 @ Circuit City this week. (Appears to be $39.99 everywhere else ATM.)

Yep, I mentioned that in a thread about King's Bounty yesterday. I'm still waiting to hear more feedback about the game from anyone who's playing the US release. Its looks really good but I'm not totally sold on it yet.

Its fantastic. Its far more an RPG than it is a clone of..itself.

There are dozens and dozens of quests and some of them like the weird romance options are real eye openers.

You should download the demo. We should start a thread for it in the RPG forum.

Its fantastic. Its far more an RPG than it is a clone of..itself.

There are dozens and dozens of quests and some of them like the weird romance options are real eye openers.

You should download the demo. We should start a thread for it in the RPG forum.

Thanks Lucky Day, I actually have played the demo(original), and while I saw what appeared to be glimpses of greatness, I just wasn't sure.

I asked about it in this thread, perhaps you could respond with more detail over there.

Not only BG 1 & 2, also both AddOns!

PC Action has The Fall - Last Days of Gaia - Reloaded. That's the bugfixed and upgraded version without Starforce.

Back
Top Bottom