Pricewatch!

The D&D ones are tempting even tho I bought most of them on initial release. I gave the games away to friends after finishing them tho but for me the question is: Will I ever play any of them again? The answer: Probably not. Very nice price tho.

@Thrasher: Eh? Why? You wouldn't apply the same rule to books or music.

Besides, Planescape: Torment is 15+ years old and worth £5 of anyone's cash.

@Thrasher: Eh? Why? You wouldn't apply the same rule to books or music.

Besides, Planescape: Torment is 15+ years old and worth £5 of anyone's cash.

And why should there even be a time where you can't get money from what you do? It's not like an invention where restricting others from using is detrimental to the advancement of the country. A game is creative content, so you worked to do it and you should get money from others enjoying it unless you don't want to.

I think infinite copyrights postpone progress and establish lazy royalty empires rather than doing anything beneficial for society, except aggrandizing wealth for the already wealthy.

I think infinite copyrights postpone progress and establish lazy royalty empires rather than doing anything beneficial for society, except aggrandizing wealth for the already wealthy.

like I said, for patents I agree, but for copyright works of art? nah, let them get rich from their work, if people are willing to pay for it, more power to them.

It's not just lazy empires it's joking on the fans.
Now where's that FO4 already? For games make the copyright coner or something if a new sequel, spinoff or whatnot in the same settingwasn't released in 3 years or more.

A new humble bundle. Origin 2 of EA.

Me2, da1 and 2, etc. Everything goes to charity. The caveat: origin

A new humble bundle. Origin 2 of EA.

Me2, da1 and 2, etc. Everything goes to charity. The caveat: origin

That's a lot of good gaming for next to nothing. Easily worth getting just for Dragon Age: Origins or Dead Space 2.

Don't be cheap. Pay more than the average if you can. :)

Steam keys for those games can be used to register the game also on Origin.
For all I know, there is no EA game bought on Steam that can't be registered with that same key also on Origin.

I disagree with JDR's suggestion, I say - be cheap.
You're not getting full games here - DLC are missing.
All these games were on such sales on Origin you could have bought them for 2 bucks (Mass Effect 2) or to get them as a freebie (Peggle, DA:O, BJ3). Not sure about PvZ:GW though, never bought that thing. maybe I should buy it for my sis' 5yo kid?
Charity? How about EA giving to charity at least 1% they made with Bioware Points, it'd be a bigger sum than will happen here.

The Endless games (Space, Legend, and Dungeon of the) are on sale at Steam this weekend. I thought Space was good, but a bit lacking in personality, but Endless Legend is a must-play for anyone who likes 4X games.

It's got great factions with a lot of variety and a wonderful sense of exploration. It feels like the game that Fallen Enchantress was trying to be. And it's not just generic fantasy, but almost a throwback to weird fiction, what fantasy and sci-fi used to be like.

The Endless games (Space, Legend, and Dungeon of the) are on sale at Steam this weekend. I thought Space was good, but a bit lacking in personality, but Endless Legend is a must-play for anyone who likes 4X games.

It's got great factions with a lot of variety and a wonderful sense of exploration. It feels like the game that Fallen Enchantress was trying to be. And it's not just generic fantasy, but almost a throwback to weird fiction, what fantasy and sci-fi used to be like.

I keep cycling between Civ 5, Fallen Enchantress: LH, and Endless Legend. I have Endless Space also, but I just cant get into space games much. I also have AoW 3 and should probably add that to the cycle to try. I didnt give that one much of a spin yet. Civ 5 is the only one Ive managed to actually finish games in though. For some reason EL and FE:LH feel so slooooooow. I want to take various parts of each game and make one great game. Id love the quests and story lines of EL, combined with the combat and heroes of FE:LH, combined with the overall polish, balance, and production values of Civ 5.

I'm going to give Endless Legend a try during the free trial period. (Just finished installing it).

I've had a tough time getting into any kind of 4X games lately though. Fallen Enchantress and Eador: MotBW were the last two games I tried, and I didn't enjoy either of them much at all.

Spring sale on Ubi store, will last for a week with daily deals.
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/html/pbPage.generic-15-spring-landing-IE

Oh god I hate uPlay, I really hate it even more than before but I could use this to complete my AC collection I'm currently gathering and playing (Liberation only 5€? Even if it sux, I'm in).
Does anyone want to know what made me furious on uPlay the other day? Wait… I'll write it in a separate thread. But it comes down to the similar cretinous move Origin does, why can't they can't copy Steam solutions but just want to make customer's life miserable?

Anyway, The Stick of Truth today is only 10€!
If you still didn't buy it, that 10 bucks is after -66% off and perhaps Steam offers soon -75%, who knows, maybe you should wait. But since IMO the game is mustplaynow, why wait? Go for it!

Divinity: Original Sin is 40% off on GOG. It's a must-play for any turn-based fans.

Back
Top Bottom