Bought my first home

You should try St. Louis. It's cold as Michigan in the winter and hot as Texas in the summer. It was 36 yesterday morning and today the high was 90. Gotta love it.

Congrats on getting your own place. My house is older than Corwin :D

I resemble that remark!! :p

You should try St. Louis. It's cold as Michigan in the winter and hot as Texas in the summer. It was 36 yesterday morning and today the high was 90. Gotta love it.

Congrats on getting your own place. My house is older than Corwin :D
The last year here ranged from summer 93F to winter -25.6F. Winter was mostly bad for cars and heavy snowfall but since we generally have good heating its still tolerable. In summer we generally dont have air conditioning so it can get very hot indoors especially in top floor apartments (I guess thats why many live in secondary lakeside houses during summer). And it doesnt help if your room is filled with full range of hardware from 52" TV to 40kg subwoofer which all generate vast amounts of extra heat.

Now that I own my apartment I might think of installing an air conditioning though. Ill see first how hot the apartment gets in summer.

Air conditioning is an absolute necessity for me in hot climates. I'm quite intolerant of being uncomfortably warm when I'm doing casual things like gaming, etc.

The only time I don't mind high temperatures is when I'm working out, which a lot of people find strange. I'm always complaining at the gym because they keep the temp around 65F in the Winter, which I think is much too low.

Back
Top Bottom