DA: The Awakening - New Official Page

There actually is new information in the FAQ section.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/awakening/faq/

It's a mix of old and new information. To summarize the new bits:

- 6 new specializations, two for each class.
- 24 new spells
- 32 new talents
- Romances from the original do not continue, nor are there any new romances.
- Oghren is the returning companion.
- Depending on your choices in the original, there are possible cameos from Alistair, Wynne and Loghain.
- If you want you can import a character that did the Ultimate Sacrifice and pretend that you survived some how.
- Imported characters will lose DLC items, but keep items from the core game.

- If you want you can import a character that did the Ultimate Sacrifice and pretend that you survived some how.

I wonder how the add-on takes this information - I played the ending twice to see what happens if I do the ultimate sacrifice, so does the game remember only the last time I finished it with the same character?

I wonder how the add-on takes this information - I played the ending twice to see what happens if I do the ultimate sacrifice, so does the game remember only the last time I finished it with the same character?

You can choose which saved game to import into Awakening. If you want to keep your options open, you could just keep a seperate save for each ending.

You can even import a save from before killing the Archdemon, but in that case the Awakening story will be less reactive to your choices from the original campaign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom