RPGCodex is no more?

You're wasting your time responding to these people, Harlequin. Simply post "BUTTHURT DETECTED!!!" and you'll fit right into their mindset.

Indeed I know I have been online since 84. Trolls, kiddie and flamebait posters I can smell a mile away. But it is satisfying to know they have to resort to insults and cursing at me simply for disagreeing when I have done neither. As if my opinion somehow has such great weight it forces them to get all riled up. Then again I am kinda a big deal so.. None the less, shows their debate skills and intellect, or lack there of, and I find a morbid humor in them publicly humiliating themselves without them even realizing it.

I'm kind of surprised the staff here isn't cracking down on us.

I can't speak for the other mods, but anyone willing to enter a codex thread better have his big boy pants on (or big girl pants ;))

I'm more concerned about any posted pictures being safe for work. I can't really visit the codex at work, I'd probably get fired, but I never have a problem with RPGWatch and would like to keep it that way.

goddammi! haven't felt like this since NoWonder went under

vincedweller.jpg

Back
Top Bottom