Fun test

dteowner

Shoegazer
http://www.isidewith.com/

Neat little test to see how one's opinions actually stack up against the various candidates. I highly recommend looking at the "choose your stance" menu. You can X out of it and go back to a straight yes/no if none of the options fit, but chances are those shades of grey will be a better fit on many of the questions.

The "share your results" image is far less detailed than the actual page of results, but here's mine. (mine was shifted by my "liberal" social policy)
124105278.jpg

Last edited:
Rumor has it that most Americans actually line up very well with the libertarian platform based on their responses to policy quizzes like this. For whatever reason, nobody votes that way.

Wow, that was strange, I've never even heard of Jill Stein before. I'm supposedly in favor of the Green party, even though I don't really care about protecting the environment or recycling, etc.

I do believe global warming harms the environment, but personally I'm more concerned about other issues. Even if the environment gets completely screwed, I'd actually be OK with that if it results in greater prosperity.

124414190.jpg

Last edited:
How do you get this picture into this thread ?

UjQay.png

but to be fair the opinions of the two leading candidates are apt to change according to the American public: one on purpose; the other by accident.

This is my result :

1xqAr.jpg

You don't need to provide your email, you can just click "share" and then select IMG
And you don't even have to save the image file. If you click the "share" button, it creates a url for the image window. Cut-n-paste the url and you're good to go.

"Do you belive in evolution?" I thought this was a political test...

Anyway, here's my result:

124575581.jpg

Fun fact: Even though I agree with the green candidate the most I don't agree with her on environmental issues.

Übereil

"Do you belive in evolution?" I thought this was a political test…

It seems there is a new alternative evolutionary chart that seeks to reconcile the matter, perhaps it will find its way into some school textbooks?

original.jpg

Last edited:
124878993.jpg

pibbur who
0. lives on an enlightened ivory tower
1. is a bit worried by his as much as 13% support of Romney.
2. assumes some americans would be worried if pibburs were allowed to vote
3. has never heard of Jill Stein
4. is a bit puzzled because the site claims that because of him nobody took the quiz
5. fears he might be sued because of the above mentioned claim
6. would normally not worry too much since he's outside the us
7. still worries because he'll probably go to Phoenix in january

and who ….

LIKES the count's evolution contribution. Especially since it means he's not nearly as old as he thought

EDIT: I looked closer at my results, and I see that I overlooked some of the hidden alternatives, and for one question I clicked the wrong radiobutton. So I think that I actually is even more of a JS fan. On one question I sided with Romney.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom