Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods Announced

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Paradox Interactive announced another dlc called Crusader Kings II: The Old. It is expected in second quarter of this year, and will include a number of user-requested enhancements.

Here's a feature list:
Religious Turmoil: Restore the Old Gods to prominence through sacrifice and divination, or force the pagans to convert through new missionary missions

Earlier start: 200 years of more gameplay with the special 867 AD bookmark

Rebels With a Cause: Rebels are no longer faceless rabble, but led by defined characters with specific agendas

Adventurers: Watch as landless younger sons and charismatic warriors raise armies

Pillage and Prosper: Loot provinces and burn cities to the ground – lest your warlike people grow angry during extended peacetime!

Heathens: Convert them or play as them and survive, reforming your faith to stand the test of time

Prepared Invasions: Declare your intent to invade a rich target, and watch adventurers and opportunists flock to your banner

Unholy UI: A new pagan interface is available alongside all-new events, decisions, and units

Wonder how many more of these so called dlc packs there will be?

Link-http://www.crusaderkings.com/news/2013/2/crusader-kings-ii-the-old-gods-announced
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-edUnWQgyM

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting it, sounds really appetizing. I still need to get the Republic DLC as it also sounds good, but waiting for it to go on sale (cheap bastard that I am).

I wish there was an offer where you can select what you want and still get discounts. Every time there is a nice sale (like recently in Amazon) is for some sort of "Paradox pack" or "CK2 pack", always including something I already have so not such a good deal for me.

Also looking forward to Europa Universalis 4. I'm dubious about its determinism, but still. They're removing most of the sliders and turning them into actual things like National Ideas. I'm not opposed to sliders but maybe this turns out better, who knows.

Yes, that new DLC/expansion sounds pretty sweet.

Also waiting with getting the Republic DLC for a sale. All it does is unlock 4 (or 5) republics to play with, really, as all the new gameplay features are included in the free patch.

Back
Top Bottom