Arcania - 21 Screens @ Worthplaying

besides the renderers (as usual sold for screenshots - but people buy them, duh) imho this game is gonna be like two worlds: mainly a huuuuuge collection of stereotypes on the genre.
poor jowood.
________
AMC SPIRIT AMX HISTORY

Last edited:
besides the renderers (as usual sold for screenshots - but people buy them, duh) imho this game is gonna be like two worlds: mainly a huuuuuge collection of stereotypes on the genre.

Many of the screenshots I've seen of Arcania made me think of Two Worlds. It's not necessarily a bad thing, (I had nothing against the graphics in TW) but I certainly hope it plays like a Gothic.

Seen quite a few screenshots now, and it's fairly obvious the graphics won't decide whether or not to buy the game. Gameplay, atmosphere and writing (story/characters) will. Then again, that's pretty much always what defines a good RPG..

The hero seems to be running away in most screenshots. Reminds me of that Monty Python sketch from MP & Holy Grail.
"Brave Sir Robin ran away..."
:lol:

The hero seems to be running away in most screenshots. Reminds me of that Monty Python sketch from MP & Holy Grail.
"Brave Sir Robin ran away?"
:lol:

good one, they might be able to produce a large amount of sketches, even unintentionally - that's what's supposed to please the american kindergarten nation in jowood's idea. another epic fail is approaching.
________
Hair problems advice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom