The Barn!

Dte, how many years and (un)willing visits to the barn made you realise this? As far as I know I've never been dragged to the barn (can't remember if it ever happened in the NFG) and to be completely honest, I ain't planning on going there either! Does this make me a super-bright youngster, or merely a scared little kid?

:plotting::slap:'Looks like Dte goes on the list..........woman of a certain age my......that's ok..........:cm: I have plans!

Hey now, I meant "certainly young age"! With flawless skin and perkiness in all the right places, even!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, what a comedian!!!! LOL :D

18 years and counting. Brings up a famous line: "I long for the relief that death will bring." The Mrs has a slightly different version: "I long for the relief that his death will bring."

Ok I put an order in for some new equipment which should arrive next week. Those people are still scratching their heads as to what anyone would want with that combination of items.....:mwahaha:

I have decide to put a few names in a hat and just pick, cause at the moment, a few of you are running pretty even on the who-should-die-first list. :cm:

@ Neo....your youthful age may have saved you before, but my instincts tell me you are indeed ripe for the barn now. :leer::evilgrin:

Not at all madam! My vulnarable young bones cannot stand the horror of your torture methods! You would not want this beautiful young body mutilated for the rest of Neo's life, would you now? Are you really that evil?!

Come join us on DDO and discover that for yourself!! :)

I'll be honest with you. I tried DDO, 3 days ago. I got trough the starter dungeon and the first crypt. It was, well, fun. But it didn't feel like something really "awesome". It was fun, yes, but nothing special and the game didn't convince me to continue playing. So I'll just stick to doing nothing for now :p!

The game is somewhat boring until you get about level 4 - 6. Those areas that open up then are interesting as are the quests both in the harbor and the market place.

The fun part is when we get together on skype.......listen to Corwin yelling he is lost or has fallen off a cliff, hill, stairway, ledge....you get the idea. Then there is Peter who runs off ahead, yelling Uhh Ohh, and asking "Where are you people, come to me." Which of course is not possible because we have no idea how he got to where he currently is. :)

And they wonder why I want to drag them into the barn for a bit of getting my frustrations vented. :cm:

How 'bout that equipment, Cm? Guess trusting UPS to bring in yer weapons of mass destruction wasn't a really good idea! I've got some pieces of metal lying around here, though. So if you want to put something together yourself, take all you need :D

Oy-vey.

*taking closer look*
That's not rust, Bart, that's just liver spots.

*running like hell*

it are spots, if you call the oil leak a spot,
they are more than that.
Oops now I see, It is CM just all the way

*Following dteowner *

Cm looks at the "stains" and "rust" and realizes she has gotten some body parts on her armor from the last corpse she carried out to the fire pit.

Fear not little Neo, my new equipment is here and in fine working order. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean you won't get to feel all the advantages of it when I activate it.

As to titus, Bart, and Dte…………..run all you can, while you can………just walking in here for a peek has done something to you that will draw you back to the alter stone when the time is right. :cm:

Now where did I put that bone saw………

Last edited:
R.I.P. Bart.
I, for one, prefer to run. I think I'd rather skip those "advantages" Cm talks about!

Bart listen to Neo, he is right.

*Looking for a place to hide or a a plastic chirurg to change me

Beware the effects the Harvest Moon will have on you boys. I will give you that clue. And come the night of the 31st I KNOW you will feel a change........let's say of heart.........:mwahaha::mwahaha::giggle:

Back
Top Bottom