Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods - Enhanced Edition Next Week

By the way, German adventure games related news site "Adventure Corner" reports that a close of JoWood is something that could happen at any time : According to an Austrian economy newspaper/magazine, they couldn't find a new investor (or, to be more specific, the article says that an investor couldn't bring in the needed money).
Source : http://www.wirtschaftsblatt.at/arch...r-in-letzter-sekunde-geplatzt-463725/index.do

I followed the news too. JoWooD needs 5M+€ very quickly or it's game over.

I recommend it only to people who are fanatic and forgiving Gothic fans who couldn't get enough of Gothic 3, but still, don't want to play it all over again.
Given how huge Gothic 3 is I doubt many fans will want more. And even if they do Quest Pack + Content Mod (or CSP in the future) are way better options

I just hope the performance/visual improvements from this patch will eventually be ported to a new Community Patch.

Given how huge Gothic 3 is I doubt many fans will want more. And even if they do Quest Pack + Content Mod (or CSP in the future) are way better options

I just hope the performance/visual improvements from this patch will eventually be ported to a new Community Patch.

From what I understand here: http://forum.jowood.com/showthread.php?t=173479 the patch is from the community patch team which is probably why the patch is released free too and you don't have to buy the game again for all the fixes & changes.

Well, I can happily say the Enhanced FG does not begin by moving me onto the roof of my shack, so it's obviously hugely improved.

Well I couldn't resist it for only 2,5 euro (3,52 USD).

I applied some tweaks as I did with Gothic 3 though cause apparentely the game wasn't improved in the departement of a long visibility range.

Having fun with it but for some reasons I get the idea that I'm not really playing in 1920x1080 even though I set it in the options screen.

Back
Top Bottom