Our newly introduced vitriol attracts too much attentions and new traffick brought down Codex. Again.

I've been exiled to the Watch. Frankly, I hate what the Codex has become, though I still like the members. Not to sound nostalgic, but the Codex used to be a refuge for banned Bioware, Bethesda etc. users. You could troll, discuss and do almost anything. Now there's Facebook and Twitter faggotry, brofisting, secret forum sections, moderator approval requirements, probation period and the constant Kickstarter drives.

The Kickstarter stuff is getting old and Codex' support to it annoying. I only have respect for VD who, though having each and every excuse to ask for KS donations, refuses to do so.

At the Watch we consider coming here a promotion, not an exile!! :)

1gjeas.gif

He has a one track m........, whatever he has between his ears!!

Taluntain is constructing more pylons.

Thus, the hoarde of locusts descends once again.

Ahh! Crispy gamer!
Come in and join us in extolling the virtues of the Baldurs Gate EE
If that gets old we still have a lengthy discourse on Skyrim for your pleasure

We probably also have keys for D3 if that's your thing

Can I get a Fate unlock code?

codexers.jpg

So today DU decided to shut down our General Discussion forum. Don't bother asking why. It's been a pretty traumatic event -- many of us are still reeling from it.

I was hoping you guys wouldn't mind having us hang around here for a while until all this shit gets worked out. It might actually be a long while.

Cool?

@Crispy Prosper's Funhouse is GD now actually. Gladiators in the arena of insanity.

Personally, I don't feel like wallowing in Prosper's shit.

I'd rather wallow in the shit here.

So today DU decided to shut down our General Discussion forum. Don't bother asking why. It's been a pretty traumatic event — many of us are still reeling from it.

I was hoping you guys wouldn't mind having us hang around here for a while until all this shit gets worked out. It might actually be a long while.

Cool?
I'm sure with the money the codex claims to need to have an operational server they can have a shitload of servers to keep things operational in the future.

I always enjoy Codexer's hanging around here. Gives us something to do. We don't get to ban real life nutcases that often.

As opposed to imaginary nutcases?

Back
Top Bottom