The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Not heard of any MIA's for this week. By next friday maybe our new guildies will have hit level to run on the lowbies. They both tr'd and are at 4 atm.

Oh, I bought another month on the cargo hold tavern this week, new tavern still appears borked. I think resist shrines have about a week to go, though might be less now.

I am going to be out Friday. Have out of towners coming to visit. Someone let me know what I miss, might be able to catch up during the week.

You'll miss ME!! :p :) Oh, and everyone else!!!! :D

Hard to say until we take stock of the folks that show up.

If we were to run 25's, we'd be running Eveningstar3, but we won't run a chain on the 25's without all hands on deck. That group isn't taking 26 until after we run that chain so it would really screw things up if we didn't tackle that together.

That likely puts us on the 8's, except that I've taken 9 ahead of the group. The group was going to do the lvl6 house quests (of which there are several) without me before taking 9 since Az was behind on XP. I don't know if that ever happened. If Az has somehow qualified for lvl9 in the meantime, then we could all take the level and roll into Delera.

If our new guildies wish to run, all bets are off until I figure out where they fit into the mix.

Crystal Cove is UP

Edit: Crystal Cove is up … Checked out the new items, & looks as if the tier 3 upgrades remove the tier 2 augment slots, which is too bad.

There will be level 24 items available, and some of them are especially nice for rogues and light armor users. And, assuming they don't change, they will be BTA.

• Epic Treasure Hunter's Spyglass (Level 24) - Trinket - Upgradeable - Tier 1, Spot +20, Search +20, True Seeing, Use Magical Device +4, Insightful Intelligence +2 (base item)
    Fully Upgraded: Spot +20, Search +20, True Seeing, Open Lock +20, Enhanced Use Magical Device +5, Insightful Intelligence +3​
  • Epic Duelist's Leathers (Level 24) - Leather Armor - Upgradeable - Tier 1, +6 Enhancement Bonus, Feat: Mobility, Balance +15, Epic Nimbleness, Dodge +8%, Attack Bonus +3 (base)
    Fully Upgraded: +7 Enhancement Bonus, Feat: Mobility, Balance +15, Epic Nimbleness, Dodge +10%, Attack Bonus +3​

And, since they decided not to include any of the new orchard armors for light armor users, this may be it unless you go with flawless dragonhide, or can use the shadow armors (aimed at more at assassin builds … doesn't do anything for my ranger, who's using the white flawless dragonhide).

Last edited:
I have to travel for work again tomorrow. It's possible I'll get back home in time, but unlikely. Don't wait around for me.

Then I'd suggest we definitely play our lowbies. Still, I hope you eventually make it, perhaps just in time for the rest of us to take level 9!! :)

I think Rachail was at the edge of 9, so if people wish to take 9, do it. I think with the xp changes sticking strictly to bravery bonus is no longer necessary. Especially since we're now at the level for the massive xp quests such as VoN and Delera's. So I'm not worried about being a rank or two behind. The Clerics and Wizards gain a new spell level at 9, so I think it's more important to take the level than hold it for the Bard of the group.

Are we then taking level 9 and start working on Delera's chain and then the level 7 House K quests if enough time?

Have Etys and Vannz got their skype accounts up yet so we can trade invitations to add them to the calls?

There are no new augments. That was scrapped some time ago. Just level 24 versions of the existing items.

One option, if Dte is out or late, is to take Reywind into 3BC and finish up that for him. We can split the group into 8's and 9's there, as long as a couple are willing to hold, with one group running 6's and 7's outside of any chains. We can regroup later and decide what we do.

I wouldn't want to start a chain (especially one with a history of bugginess like Delera's) with 1 person out, much less two. There's enough random level 6 and 7 content to run instead.

Another option is running a Heroic raid on our regular L25's. VoN maybe, or another DQ. This of course depends on whether any new guildies are joining us or not.

If both Dte and Cm are out, then we might only be 6 today. No need to split.

If both Dte and Cm are out, then we might only be 6 today. No need to split.

True, but some might be chomping at the bit to hit 9 and move on, others don't care. We also have no idea if Etys and/or Vannz are up for a run or not, which would make us 8 (I really would like to see the full active guild in a group, since that should make us 11 I think, nearly a full raid!)

Back
Top Bottom