BioWare - New Franchise Revealed Soon?

Here's hoping it's a return to D&D based RPGs... BG3... NWN3... Would make sense as the lawsuit has been settled and D&D can be used again. But if I had to guess, it will be related to the new ME universe project.

Here's hoping it's a return to D&D based RPGs… BG3… NWN3…

Yikes. I hope they don't do that. They would only ruin them. Look what they did to Dragon Age: Origins, and I didn't think that was a very good RPG to begin with...

I'm sure it's a new turn-based tactical role playing game with an immense manual and 2-d graphics, probably isometric. Terry Pratchett is the writer and Steve Jackson has developed the game system. The graphics are outsourced to ILM and John Williams will write the soundtrack. Maybe not....

I'm sure it's a new turn-based tactical role playing game with an immense manual and 2-d graphics, probably isometric. Terry Pratchett is the writer and Steve Jackson has developed the game system. The graphics are outsourced to ILM and John Williams will write the soundtrack. Maybe not….

Wait a minute your idea is brilliant. It could make us rich I tell ya. Were do I invest.;)

In all serious its probably a new FPS game since Bioware was hiring for a game earlier this year.

They might as well, because they sure as hell aren't making any decent RPGs…
Might as well since there seems to be a interest in a MassEffect RTS game.

You guys are funny.

It's time to return to their roots and make a new…………… MDK! :)

My guess would be pure shooters, as that's where the biggest numbers are. Also a decent fit for their obsession with experience-driven content.

That, or some kind of social/casual/smartphone nonsense.

the next Alan Wake title

Wasn't this the game that never appeared for the PC ?

That, or some kind of social/casual/smartphone nonsense.

They have "Bioware San Francisco" for that, although the tend to do those as tie ins to a big franchise, rather than the flagship games themselves for the franchise.

I'll do like skaven and pull a "wait and see" in this case.

Love their games, like to se more of the same, but less like DA2 and more like DA:O. (sorry that I did not feed the hate fire).

Yet you are still here commenting on it. So obviously it DOES interest you. :S

Nah I just love to poke a dying giant with stick. While crying and wondering where they went wrong.:'(

I admit I'm as sceptical as you guys. The old bioware we liked is truly gone. I'm willing to bet that this new franchise is aimed even more toward casual gamer base. Maybe a pure shooter or even some type of social&mobile game.

Back
Top Bottom