Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

I wouldn't mind having two physical copies Damian, if it's okay with Myrthos/Larian. I'm not sure how they're going to break down and ship all this stuff.

I am fine with that too. I think they are ok with the shipping. After all it is the physical copies that you pay the extra bit for so i assume it includes the shipping.

Just curious :) I know it has barely been over but....When do we hold the raffle? :p Or are we waiting to hear from Larian in case anything has changed?

Swen told me he woud contact me again on Monday to answer my questions. I want to be sure I have the overview of everything that can be given away complete. After that we can do the raffle.

Hidden, they plain adore you there.

Maybe we should do this competition more often. ;)

I've transferred the money to Larian Studios. I will send out e-mails soon to get more information from you all related to shipping addresses. In addition in that e-mail I will ask if you want everything you are entitled to or that you want to give something away to anyone lower on the list, someone specific on the list or (for digital items) throw it into a RPGWatch pool, which we can use in a giveaway later in the year.

A mail has been sent to everyone who donated $25 and more.
If you did not receive an e-mail you should contact me directly.

I noticed that one e-mail bounced because the server is blacklisted on AT&T apparently. I'm getting that removed, but as the mail was sent with the names in BCC I can't see for whom it was blocked.

Got the mail.

1 Euro = 1.30 Dollar, right? (for Track & Trace € to $ calculation)

PS:
I will give
2 x Digital Soundtrack
2 x Digital copy of Original Sin

to the RPGWatch Pool.

Last edited:
I got my mail. I will get two digital copies from the Kickstarter pledge in addition to the physical version from here. One of these digital ones I don't really need, and I could donate that to the RPGwatch pool if it is possible - I guess I'll find out when they send out the keys.

Also found this on Larians Facebook page:

Anybody wondering how much was ultimately pledged for Divinity:Original Sin, paypal included ?

The answer is a whopping 1,029,934 US$!

So, yes, all stretch goals were indeed reached :)

It's worthwhile noting that the RPGCodex & the RPGWatch contributed over 21KUS$ to this total, forever earning themselves a place in Divinity lore. It now falls upon us to come up with some decent looking little red men, an interesting watchtower and an imposing costume for Commander Myrthos. All suggestions are welcome!

www.rpgcodex.net
www.rpgwatch.com

I got my mail too and passed down the soundtracks and artbook. I never listen or look at that stuff.

…imposing costume for Commander Myrthos…

a little undead ... but not bad:

Attachments

• undead_knight.jpg
    undead_knight.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 62
Holy, I noticed only now some of the really cool stuff in the raffle. Hope I win, hope I win, hope I win... :fingerscrossed:

[/stoked].

I chose to receive the game and the T-shirt. I passed the soundtrack on down the list. I really like what I've head of the music, but I never have the time to listen to digital soundtracks.

Got mail today. Don't need the digital stuff and the poster. Would love to have a second T-shirt though. Anybody willing to help me out?

I wanted to add money lately, but missed that. So it is only fair that I got no e-mail, because I had sent in not enough for that. ;)
Reason was that I had to be a bit careful with my money in late April, and wanted to add more within the first week of May - but I forgot it.
Anyway, I'm happy as it is now, because I did what I wanted - support Larian - and got at least a little bit out of it. ;)
What makes things even more complicated is, that I don't quite remember anymore how much money I had sent - and, on top of it all, I have sent another, even smaller, amount of money towards Larian directly - but with both amounts combined I'd be the sum of 25 altogether, but not here or there, only as a complete sum.
And yes, I do know that I'm weird & complicated. ;) Have always been so. ;)

Back
Top Bottom