Wasteland 2 - Video Preview @ Eurogamer

Well, I think its fine without armor showing on the pc's. And the skill system seems good to me from having read the manual. I can see an argument for combining safecracking and lockpicking, but having them separate doesn't seem like some kind of major disaster…(shrug)

The only thing I thought was odd was how field medic and surgeon are two separate skills, it would seem to me there should be a general medical skill with different levels, so the field medic skill would come first, and then later at higher levels the surgeon skill would become available. But eh, it's not that big of a deal. I guess your healer in the party just has to take both skills.

My issue is I would be sorely tempted to take too many skills because a lot of them sound interesting, but the manual says you should specialize in just a few. I guess that just means more replayabilty for the game then!

ive probably put about 30-40 hours into the Beta alone by now at varied stages on the different versions of the beta. Ive loved every second of it (bar finding some very subpar items in the various caches) and my complete inability to ever save the Prison people.

The issue of armor displaying or not is trivial to me tbh.

Is there some kind of list where the recruitable NPCs are described?

I don't need every detail, but I'd like to avoid having too similar core party members and I most likely won't replay this game.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom